Local 952 wins again! Bye bye TDU!

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Laguna won as an alternate delegate, so he's just going to Vegas for the fun.

I ran for shop steward about 18 years ago when I was a rookie, against guys who had 20 and 25 years driving.

I came in 3rd out 10 guys running.

I have nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about.

It's not like my guys lost the delegate election as bad as 251 Strong did.

Now that was embarrassing.
Congratulations, you took home the Bronze Medal. Now that you are no longer the rookie, why not run for steward now?

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Yup that butt kicking was all done by the book. Just how you guys wanted it. Go look up all the negative crap you guys post here but every election you get spanked. Boy do you look stupid.
The way realbrown1 evil and silent bag talk about your local is horrible.......it seems like a lot of people in your local don't believe the lies they spread.....they should be embarrassed

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Congratulations, you took home the Bronze Medal. Now that you are no longer the rookie, why not run for steward now?
I ran for steward close to 20 years ago when I was a rookie.

Came in 3rd out of about 10 drivers running.

Haven't run since, and won't run.

Plenty of qualified good people that I can throw support behind.

I am out of here in about 4 years.

But, would like to see new leadership in both my local and my international.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
The way realbrown1 evil and silent bag talk about your local is horrible.......it seems like a lot of people in your local don't believe the lies they spread.....they should be embarrassed
How many local's in the nation have NEGATIVE NET ASSETS?

My local is one of the four or five that have that dishonor.

We were one of the richest locals in the Teamster union under our former S/T.

Now we are the poorest or 2nd poorest depending on our latest LM2 which has not been posted yet.

Whether we say it's bad or not, the LM2 says it's bad.

LagunaBrown

My boys didn't get beat nearly as badly as your boy wide load got beat.

So wide load must look even stupider to you.

Right?
Once again you can not take ownership can you? You campaigned online and with "your boys" at L952 and you lost. The fact that you defer to another local is a weak defense for your failures considering this is a 952 thread.
That is the problem with you reformers is that you have no shame. You will keep making excuses and continue to fool yourself into running against the local when you should be spending your time helping members. A stigma has been permanently attached to Edgar and the fact his vote count has remained the same after 6 years proved your efforts have been wasted on childish blame rather than true value and effort in the eyes of the membership.
I believe competition is good but that can only be accomplished if both sides are fighting for members and not just the one sidedness of PK, his agents and stewards. PK has dedicated his life to the members and if you feel that is not good enough then I challenge you to do better. I am tired of the clowns talking crap but not lifting a finger to help a Teamster brother or sister. Your campaigns are simply based of hate and lack the know how to sustain a local if Lady Luck ever decided to kiss your ass.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

That's just your OPINION.

And it's worth as much.
Its not an opinion that the members of 804 voted ts out.....they didn't vote him out because his results were to good....the thing you don't realize is its easy to critisize and a lot harder to do the job.....that's something you don't understand. ....your a critisizer and others are doers

The Silent Bang

Once again you can not take ownership can you? You campaigned online and with "your boys" at L952 and you lost. The fact that you defer to another local is a weak defense for your failures considering this is a 952 thread.
That is the problem with you reformers is that you have no shame. You will keep making excuses and continue to fool yourself into running against the local when you should be spending your time helping members. A stigma has been permanently attached to Edgar and the fact his vote count has remained the same after 6 years proved your efforts have been wasted on childish blame rather than true value and effort in the eyes of the membership.
I believe competition is good but that can only be accomplished if both sides are fighting for members and not just the one sidedness of PK, his agents and stewards. PK has dedicated his life to the members and if you feel that is not good enough then I challenge you to do better. I am tired of the clowns talking crap but not lifting a finger to help a Teamster brother or sister. Your campaigns are simply based of hate and lack the know how to sustain a local if Lady Luck ever decided to kiss your ass.
You talk about "helping members" What have YOU done to help members?? How many organizing drives have you been a part of? How many streets have you walked to help the labor movement? Other than being a steward how have you moved our local forward..
You talk about "reformers" as if you were never one! We will never forget and never let you wipe the stink from you.
PK is done! He was never a leader! He allowed other people to lead and now that he has no one depend on he lost and doesn't know what to do!
You talk about helping members, when you say that you only see UPS members! How about all of our members that do not get represented, don't get their calls answered, BA's that don't give a rats ass about the membership.. Stop trying to play the part of a concerned steward that cares about our membership, you have said it many times you only care about UPS. Only thing you care about is keeping your beloved BA out of a brown uniform!

LagunaBrown

You talk about "helping members" What have YOU done to help members?? How many organizing drives have you been a part of? How many streets have you walked to help the labor movement? Other than being a steward how have you moved our local forward..
You talk about "reformers" as if you were never one! We will never forget and never let you wipe the stink from you.
PK is done! He was never a leader! He allowed other people to lead and now that he has no one depend on he lost and doesn't know what to do!
You talk about helping members, when you say that you only see UPS members! How about all of our members that do not get represented, don't get their calls answered, BA's that don't give a rats ass about the membership.. Stop trying to play the part of a concerned steward that cares about our membership, you have said it many times you only care about UPS. Only thing you care about is keeping your beloved BA out of a brown uniform!
Oh Silent babble you are back again....... Do you really think people believe you anymore? One just has to go back and look at all your bogus threads to see you are full of crap. Besides I am done with you anyway, the Delegate election is over and your boy Edgar lost.

Yea being a steward is all. That's a shameful mentality. Shows your respect for what steward go through. Bravo bag.

The Silent Bang

Oh Silent babble you are back again....... Do you really think people believe you anymore? One just has to go back and look at all your bogus threads to see you are full of crap. Besides I am done with you anyway, the Delegate election is over and your boy Edgar lost.
How many times does that make? Your always "done" with me and yet you still respond ha ha ha!!
You claim my post are bogus because YOU say they are ??? ha ha ha! From the spin doctor and the mediocre steward that you are means a lot to me !! ha ha ha ha !!

The Silent Bang

Yea being a steward is all. That's a shameful mentality. Shows your respect for what steward go through. Bravo bag.
A shameful mentality? Because i call him out for saying one thing and doing something else?
He claims here that he's all about the movement, that he's all about the Teamsters! If all he has ever done is to be a steward really shows how much he's into the movement and shows that he only cares about one thing, and thats to keep the status quo and culture of misrepresentation of our members!

A shameful mentality? Because i call him out for saying one thing and doing something else?
He claims here that he's all about the movement, that he's all about the Teamsters! If all he has ever done is to be a steward really shows how much he's into the movement and shows that he only cares about one thing, and thats to keep the status quo and culture of misrepresentation of our members!
You can't backtrack that one bag. You aren't a steward and I doubt you ever were. You disrespected all stewards in your statement bag. You can't go back bag. You think steward don't do ship.

The Silent Bang

You can't backtrack that one bag. You aren't a steward and I doubt you ever were. You disrespected all stewards in your statement bag. You can't go back bag. You think steward don't do ship.
Your poor attempt to spin this is laughable ... Go back and read what i said.. or are you going to try to prepare us for your barrage of useless and silly memes that only speak of your lack of thoughts into words. A true sign of your mental blockage disorder.

Your poor attempt to spin this is laughable ... Go back and read what i said.. or are you going to try to prepare us for your barrage of useless and silly memes that only speak of your lack of thoughts into words. A true sign of your mental blockage disorder.
You disparage steward and their contributions. You boys lost in the delegates election. That pretty much closes the book on you on this ups forum as far as I'm concerned. Have fun working at yellow freight shifting in the yard. Happy Easter and have good life T-Net troll.

The Silent Bang

You disparage steward and their contributions. You boys lost in the delegates election. That pretty much closes the book on you on this ups forum as far as I'm concerned. Have fun working at yellow freight shifting in the yard. Happy Easter and have good life T-Net troll.
Like i have said in the past, i had no horse in that race ... The delegate election didn't concern me and i could care less about it..
And i'm glad you are "closing" the book on me, you really had nothing and still have nothing on me... You and laginabrown are always "closing" your books on me and yet you still respond to my post...
Yeah i'll go back to "yellow freight" and "shift" in the wind !! ha ha ha ha ha !!!

Like i have said in the past, i had no horse in that race ... The delegate election didn't concern me and i could care less about it..
And i'm glad you are "closing" the book on me, you really had nothing and still have nothing on me... You and laginabrown are always "closing" your books on me and yet you still respond to my post...
Yeah i'll go back to "yellow freight" and "shift" in the wind !! ha ha ha ha ha !!!
This is the first time I've closed the door on you bag. This is the last as well ev n though I love calling you the bag that you are. You have no horse in the race of this site anymore. Yeah u are a troll. Peace and happy Easter. I hope YRC continues to rebound.