Local Unions Against TA and Local TA's???

Who knows. All I can say, I feel as though this contract is not in my best interest.
It might not be but the rising cost of healthcare and the accounting liability is a major sticking point for the company. Wait and see what happens after this contract. Your supervisors and managers in operations are about to get squeezed. Sups won't get any stock anymore and managers will get less. On top of this they will pay more for their medical again. Watch

14ups

Local 287 They didn't get to finish whether they were in support or not Of this contract All the membership was so pissed They tore up the contract Left it on the floor and walked out So might be safe to say that it's going to be a no vote What happened are Local they have lost their back bone To say the least Can't wait for reelection time Let's clean house boys

TimeForChange

Based on posts here on browncafe, and based on posts on the "Vote No on UPS Contract" facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/groups/161346104027154/?fref=ts here is what I see so far:

Local officers recommending a YES vote on the national TA:
(edited by TFC)

Local officers recommending a NO vote on the national TA:
(edited by TFC)

I just now saw a post on the "Vote No on UPS Contract" facebook page, that New Jersey Local 177 recommends a YES vote, as was expected, based on what 177 members have been posting.

After making a correction, and adding 287 to the NO list, as per kingOFchester, below, this is now what it looks like so far, with almost 200 Locals still to be due to come out one way of the other, so to speak ;)

Thanks for the input, k OF c

Local officers recommending a YES vote on the national TA:

Local officers recommending a NO vote on the national TA:

Last edited:

TimeForChange

I had misunderstood something somebody posted on the Vote No on UPS Contract facebook page, so I had moved Local 384 from the NO list to the YES list, but I have since seen a clarification on that facebook groups page, so I have just now moved 384 back into the NO list.

So here is the latest, corrected version of information I have collected:

Local Unions where officers are recommending a YES vote on the national TA:

Local Unions where officers are recommending a NO vote on the national TA:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/161346104027154/?fref=ts

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I had misunderstood something, so I had moved Local 384 from the NO list to the YES list, but I have seince seen a clarification on the Vote No on UPS Contract facebook page.

So here' is what I have collected:

This is the standings on where the wives of UPS drivers stand:

Local Unions where wives are recommending a YES vote on the national TA:

Local Unions where wives are recommending a NO vote on the national TA:

CaptainObvious

I had misunderstood something, so I had moved Local 384 from the NO list to the YES list, but I have seince seen a clarification on the Vote No on UPS Contract facebook page.

So here' is what I have collected:

This is the standings on where the wives of UPS drivers stand:

Local Unions where wives are recommending a YES vote on the national TA:

Local Unions where wives are recommending a NO vote on the national TA:

LMAO!!! Such comedian since you've retired Hoaxter......hope it's treating you well!

dialup

Does your wife agree with that?

Are you sure you are a smart girl?

Why don't you go spend some time with your wife as opposed to on a UPS forum after you retired. What you think doesn't matter, go live your golden years instead of wasting them doing the same thing you did at work: troll BC.

Leave UPS to the UPSERS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Current list so far as we know:

Recommending YES:

Recommending NO:

Not as unanimous as we were led to believe.

oldupsman

I still think it will.
Been through too many ... Until it changes, I'll stick with history.
Well Hoax, you're right, this isn't our first rodeo. But you got to admit this is the first time I've seen some serious dissent.
Don't know if it's enough to get stopped. And not to sound like a tough guy but this is one vote my wife always let me control.
About the only one though.