Local supplements 2023-2028

Crosscutters

Why haven’t they been released yet. I’ve asked our local rep and they weren’t given the go ahead yet. They want us to start voting next week. It would be nice to have all the info. Our local reached a TA months ago.

Screenshot_20230728-191925-698.png

542thruNthru

Why haven’t they been released yet. I’ve asked our local rep and they weren’t given the go ahead yet. They want us to start voting next week. It would be nice to have all the info. Our local reached a TA months ago.
It's above your pay grade to ask these questions. You'll get the supp TA when you need to get it and not a minute sooner.

Crosscutters

Our local union is having a meeting. But not until august 6th. One thing I have appreciated is the openness this contract. I am puzzled by some of the lack of info however.

some1else

Banned
If all supplements reached TA before national started negotiations how do you guys figure they could be ready to release at the same time? #trustSOB

Thebrownblob

If all supplements reached TA before national started negotiations how do you guys figure they could be ready to release at the same time? #trustSOB
The supplement, I’m under has to reconvene to finalize everything that would’ve applied and changed in the national. I’m certain the others are similar doesn’t necessarily mean I think they’ll all be good, but explain why they’re not available just yet.

some1else

Banned
The supplement, I’m under has to reconvene to finalize everything that would’ve applied and changed in the national. I’m certain the others are similar doesn’t necessarily mean I think they’ll all be good, but there’s explain why they’re not available just yet.
Yeah that’s why you usually do addendums to a contract after the contract not before. I was confused how you write a supplement before the contract but you answered. You just write a draft then redo it after the national.

Thebrownblob

Yeah that’s why you usually do addendums to a contract after the contract not before. I was confused how you write a supplement before the contract but you answered. You just write a draft then redo it after the national.
I agree with you, and I pointed that out along time ago, that somethings could not even be settled before the national.