Long Sleeve Shirts on Backorder?

LongIslandNewbie

Thanks for all the tips, I keep my jacket on at the center but my supervisor came to meet me on the road to give me a package and I had it off while i was sorting my truck. I will look into UA cold gear in brown

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
What do you mean you can't wear a thermal under your short sleeve? I haven't worn a long sleeve shirt in years

Short sleeve shirt jacket with whatever I want underneath it, with the coat on. Then they have no idea what you have on. I hate the long sleeve shirts. I spend half the day tucking it back in
They make long sleeve shirt jackets

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Thanks for all the tips, I keep my jacket on at the center but my supervisor came to meet me on the road to give me a package and I had it off while i was sorting my truck. I will look into UA cold gear in brown

Even if it is brown, you cannot have anything showing past your short sleeve. If you want to wear a long sleeve thermal, you need a long sleeve shirt or keep your jackage on, irregardless of color.

Some managers are a little more lenient and would let you get away with it unless the big boys are supposed to show up in your building.

Tough Guy

They have bigger fish to fry in our center right now, then nitpicking uniforms. Even if they took exception to it, they couldn't afford to send anybody home right now we've been crushed.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
This is why I always wore shirts at least 2 sizes to big .
I could wear a brown hoodie under my shirt if needed .
I always , except for very cold days or blowing rain , drove with the PC doors open with the heater off and had my hands and forearms exposed . Even in the winter my body need that Vitamin D .