Long Time Preloader Retirement

1992preloader

Does anybody have an old Western Conference Teamster handbook for the 90-93 contract? I have been a Preloader since 1992 and thought we were under the PEER 82 program. Now they say I'm PEER 84. Any help would be much appreciated.

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
Does anybody have an old Western Conference Teamster handbook for the 90-93 contract? I have been a Preloader since 1992 and thought we were under the PEER 82 program. Now they say I'm PEER 84. Any help would be much appreciated.
I don't have the contract book, but I started in '87, WCT, and always remembered it being PEER 80 for full time, and PEER 84 for part time.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
What is the differences between PEER 80, PEER 82 and PEER 87?

Is it an age and service requirement?

And did you guys in the West get any monetary or vesting improvements with this tentative?

Also...any improvements with your retiree's Health and Welfare coverages?

rod

Retired 22 years
What is the differences between PEER 80, PEER 82 and PEER 87?

Is it an age and service requirement?

And did you guys in the West get any monetary or vesting improvements with this tentative?

Also...any improvements with your retiree's Health and Welfare coverages?

Sounds to me like you are hoping things improved—-silly rabbit—-you should know better

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I don't think it matters unless your work classification was grandfathered.
Retirement terms and conditions change almost every contract.