Look at what I found.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
Hell I’ve got a new freightliner that doesn’t have paint that sharp. Corporate will have a meltdown when they see this. I know of a truck dealer around my parts that would routinely get our older tractors. Deal was that they had to be painted white, well some brownies made the website and they were paid a visit by UPS corporate to quickly show them the errors of their ways.

pierregarcon

Hell I’ve got a new freightliner that doesn’t have paint that sharp. Corporate will have a meltdown when they see this. I know of a truck dealer around my parts that would routinely get our older tractors. Deal was that they had to be painted white, well some brownies made the website and they were paid a visit by UPS corporate to quickly show them the errors of their ways.

Could of swore I read a story where we have some employee that part of their job is to actually witness the destruction of package cars. Couldn't have one falling into the hands of say terrorists or something.

WTFm8

Could of swore I read a story where we have some employee that part of their job is to actually witness the destruction of package cars. Couldn't have one falling into the hands of say terrorists or something.

Honestly it’s stupid. A couple hundred in single stage brown and a weekend could paint any bread truck. Toss in some decals from a shady sign shop (or buy a used printer from auction) and you have a vehicle.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Deal was that they had to be painted white, well some brownies made the website and they were paid a visit by UPS corporate to quickly show them the errors of their ways.
When they leave our yard, they are already painted white or gray primer. The mechanics paint them with paint rollers.

Poop Head

Judge me.
That was my first thought. Someone's gonna be in troubllle.

Last edited: