Lost $1000 worth of hops today

reginald95

I don't care what the business hours are. I have tons of people with crazy hours. Sometimes they are not there during the posted business hours. As long as I'm not there between 12-1 and after 5 they are closed. If I get a chance later I will make another attempt

You’re supposed to go back during posted business hours if you make an attempt outside of those hours. Otherwise you’re just a shorty driver. Now if you make a legit attempt when they are supposed to be open then it’s on them.

You’re supposed to go back during posted business hours if you make an attempt outside of those hours. Otherwise you’re just a shorty driver. Now if you make a legit attempt when they are supposed to be open then it’s on them.
Sometimes these businesses decide not to open up when they are supposed, then you are hit with a missed. We should charge extra if you don't have normal business hours.

oldngray

nowhere special
Unless their posted hours say they are open from 12 to 1.

They "should" be there but if they aren't you have to go back.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Living in the lakes country on warm sunny days we ALWAYS walked around the back of a house to the beach side if nobody answered the front door. Especially if there was ANY chance someone was sunbathing. The extra effort paid off greatly a few time

Had a house in the country like that. Signature required on an iphone. The daughter sees me pull up and jumps out of the pool and comes sauntering around the corner in the most wonderful blue and white stripped bikini with all her glory bouncing and bounding in a Stacy's Mom sort of slo-mo.

"I'm so glad I caught you. I NEED my phone!"

I'm glad too.

542thruNthru

Had a house in the country like that. Signature required on an iphone. The daughter sees me pull up and jumps out of the pool and comes sauntering around the corner in the most wonderful blue and white stripped bikini with all her glory bouncing and bounding in a Stacy's Mom sort of slo-mo.

"I'm so glad I caught you. I NEED my phone!"

I'm glad too.

Yeah I get the bikini girls a lot over here. They are getting smaller and smaller. God bless em

I've also delivered to a few Cam girls. One was excited that her stripper pole had arrived.

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
I don't care what the business hours are. I have tons of people with crazy hours. Sometimes they are not there during the posted business hours. As long as I'm not there between 12-1 and after 5 they are closed. If I get a chance later I will make another attempt
Yep
Don't care what their hours are

A good guy

This is the first i've heard of this. Although our center does some really shaddy :censored2: all they care about is a gps scan.

Also for the back door just tell a sup the moment you notice it.

KoennenTiger

I got four breweries on my route. Every Christmas I'm like where's my Christmas present? *nudge my eyes towards their cans*

I mean my gosh the freaking mortuary gave me a box of apples. You guys can't reward your awesome ups guy?

I got four breweries on my route. Every Christmas I'm like where's my Christmas present? *nudge my eyes towards their cans*

I mean my gosh the freaking mortuary gave me a box of apples. You guys can't reward your awesome ups guy?
Mine take care of me when I stop down for a few pints
Actually I have to tell them to back off a bit. I don't mind getting hooked up.on a beer but I don't expect to drink for free

KoennenTiger

Mine take care of me when I stop down for a few pints
Actually I have to tell them to back off a bit. I don't mind getting hooked up.on a beer but I don't expect to drink for free

Like hey guys I eat at Wendy's twice a week they charge me half price, "employee meal", the local BBQ joint guy just gives me food if I show up, the coffee roasters give me endless bags of "expired" coffee, heck the guys that sell cast iron pots and pans have given my wife enough kitchen :censored2: that she's a Dutch oven queen at this point.

But these damn breweries.

Like hey guys I eat at Wendy's twice a week they charge me half price, "employee meal", the local BBQ joint guy just gives me food if I show up, the coffee roasters give me endless bags of "expired" coffee, heck the guys that sell cast iron pots and pans have given my wife enough kitchen :censored2: that she's a Dutch oven queen at this point.

But these damn breweries.
Maybe they don't recognize.you.rookie drivers