Lost another brother.

tech209

From what I heard out of someone from that hub was that he had surgery and underlying conditions so I’m sure UPS will use that…..either way sucks a fellow brother went down…..crap is hot in the back when looking for a package they need to pop vents in the back of all trucks and not just the new trucks being rolled out…..RIP

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
From what I heard out of someone from that hub was that he had surgery and underlying conditions so I’m sure UPS will use that…..either way sucks a fellow brother went down…..crap is hot in the back when looking for a package they need to pop vents in the back of all trucks and not just the new trucks being rolled out…..RIP
I hope his family sues the crap out of ups

Integrity

Binge Poster
I’ll explain this very simply, UPS will never be forced.
Disagree, you don’t think UPS can be forced to do things?
There might be a contractual agreement at some point
Maybe, not sure on this.
but I do not believe it is the most important thing on the table this contract so I do not believe it will even be visited this time.
I agree that it will not be addressed this time around either. Too much negotiation dollars would be at stake.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I keep a 24 pack of water in the package car all the time. I keep a tote in the very front of the 4k shelf with the hand cart in front of it. My water, backpack and other assorted things are kept in it. There's really no reason to not have extra water this time of year in the event you drink more than you thought you were going to. It's much like in the winter you always have extra stuff to keep you warm/dry... Just be smart about it.
Good plan.

Nice post.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I worked in the northeast, summers can be brutal with the humidity. I brought water, and stopped and got whatever I needed as needed. I did this year in and year out. I never got dehydrated. Heat stroke is no joke, and I always took care to pay attention to my body. It’s a brutal job at times, it’s up to you to take care of yourself in every season. We’re just a means to an end for the company.
Great job.

Nice post.