Louisville Incident

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
And I bet you don't have a nickel's worth of liability insurance backing you should you use your shooting skills to kill or injure another person and you fail to prove in a court of law that it was warranted . Never thought about that now did you?

Manslaughter conviction. Getting sued by the victims, fail to prove that it was warranted..
Bring it.
If you’re dead, the option to think is over.

bacha29

So basically, you lied about saying, you see gun nuts, all the time? Why would you lie about that doesn’t make sense are you traveling to other states and hanging out with Gun enthusiast or did you just make all that up?
I live in a gun nut area evidenced by what you see plastered all over their 10 MPG pickups.

bacha29

Yes, why would anyone want to wrap their selves in their constitutional God-given rights how ridiculous nonsense. Your question was totally devoid of any common sense, because it’s not common to you.
When respondents are out of cliches and silly answers to tough questions I've noticed that they suddenly become constitutional scholars.

bacha29

OK so you don’t know and you were just showing off to your left wing friends on here. gotcha👍😉
I live 5 minutes away from this regions largest wholesale and retail gun dealer. And I have relatives who worked in the wholesale division but when customer obsession with guns became entirely too extreme and alarming as a matter of principle they left the industry altogether.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I live 5 minutes away from this regions largest wholesale and retail gun dealer. And I have relatives who worked in the wholesale division but when customer obsession with guns became entirely too extreme and alarming as a matter of principle they left the industry altogether.
🤣🤣🤣 Zero evidence, Pure conjecture and democrat talking points. Hilarious

Thebrownblob

Keep digging a hole it’s hilarious

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Once again another mass shooting,once again many on here say it isn't a gun issue.
If more guns made the people safer the USA would be the absolute safest country in the world

Once again another mass shooting,once again many on here say it isn't a gun issue.
If more guns made the people safer the USA would be the absolute safest country in the world
So what's the answer? I'm not offering that I have the solution, but making :censored2: illegal doesn't stop anything. Drugs, rape, assaults, robberies, murders, any of it.