LP accused me of theft

jaker

trolling
Was this on or off the clock? Was this on or off property?

I'm curious because I didn't realize UPS could fire you for anything they felt like while off the clock and property. I better stop drinking while at home. :)
This is what really matters, because if you are on their time and or property you are really going to have a fight on your hands

wayfair

swollen member
FWIW, just drop the wallet in a
mailbox.jpg

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
The parking lot is.
In MN the parking lot of an employer is not private property in the state of MN unless surrounded by a fence and access is controlled.

If UPS is not responsible for someone breaking into your car, they are also not responsible for someone dropping an item and it being taken.
With that being said, I would hope common courtesy and a guard shack would make someone bring the wallet to security.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
In MN the parking lot of an employer is not private property in the state of MN unless surrounded by a fence and access is controlled.

LOL, if you slip and fall on the ice in the parking lot who's insurance do you think your ambulance chaser is going to sue? You need to rethink this!

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
LOL, if you slip and fall on the ice in the parking lot who's insurance do you think your ambulance chaser is going to sue? You need to rethink this!
LOL you are dumb.
You are covered by Work Comp in MN if that happens.

If your car gets broken into by a non UPS employee is LP in charge of the investigation or the local police?

When you understand the differences get back to us.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
LOL you are dumb.
You are covered by Work Comp in MN if that happens.

If your car gets broken into by a non UPS employee is LP in charge of the investigation or the local police?

When you understand the differences get back to us.

I am not trying to pick a fight with you friend. I think you and I saw my example differently and that is my fault for not being specific. If you get to work, park in the UPS parking lot and while walking into work you fall and injure yourself due to an issue in the parking lot. In my example what or who's insurance would be be used to compensate for medical bills?

In your example above it would be both, LP and the police would be involved.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I am not trying to pick a fight with you friend. I think you and I saw my example differently and that is my fault for not being specific. If you get to work, park in the UPS parking lot and while walking into work you fall and injure yourself due to an issue in the parking lot. In my example what or who's insurance would be be used to compensate for medical bills?

In your example above it would be both, LP and the police would be involved.

UPS would cover your injuries.