Lunch Time

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
Not a driver but at the place my crew eats at when work is done for the week (either Friday or Saturday late afternoons) we don't get charged for beers.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
There's a 711 where the guy will give me a Gatorade or bottle of water for free...donut shop will always ask if you want donuts then give you a dozen or half dozen for free...other than that I get 60 year old snickers from offices

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Golden Corral is a great spot.

There is a reason.... they have big bathrooms. :biggrin:

A lot of places will accommodate "service industry" type people with a free drink or meal.

It's not uncommon. Most places don't discriminate.... unless you are a jerk.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
There's a gas station on my one route I usually stop at for lunch that gives me a pizza slice on the house, sometimes two.

rod

Retired 22 years
Anyone have spots they go to for lunch where you get special treatment because you are UPS? I guess it helps I'm still young and handsome but do you old farts get anything nice? The gal at the bagel shop has my regular order ready when I get to the front of the line, before other customers who have been there longer.

I got more free stuff in the little town I delivered to for 25 years than you could possibly imagine. Even when I was "old" and handsome.

MC0493

There are some gas stations that can actually make decent food. Sheetz, quick chek, some cumberland farms stuff is at least edible.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
There are some gas stations that can actually make decent food. Sheetz, quick chek, some cumberland farms stuff is at least edible.

Sheets MTO is very good. They are starting to build new locations with seating to eat in.

Look out, Ronald.