Lunch Time

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Sheets MTO is very good. They are starting to build new locations with seating to eat in.

Look out, Ronald.
Looks soooo yummy! (not)
th

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
You didn't seriously just agree with Wally then continue to say Sheetz pizza is good, did you?

Never had Sheetz pizza. Actually, I haven't had pizza that I didn't make/bake myself in over three years.

Most gas station pizza (and any gas station food sitting under those heat lamps) has probably been sitting there for two or three days.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Never had Sheetz pizza. Actually, I haven't had pizza that I didn't make/bake myself in over three years.

Most gas station pizza (and any gas station food sitting under those heat lamps) has probably been sitting there for two or three days.
This place churns them out constantly. They're making more every time I walk in.

And I never thought it was really possible to friend* up pizza but Sheetz managed to do it. The individual slices aren't bad but the whole pies leave a lot to be desired.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

On a somewhat related note------had a last minute customer at the UPS Store last night who asked me to stay as they were just about done with her NDA Saturday EAM package going to Florida. Contents? 3 large pizzas.

This was not the first time they have shipped out an overnight food order. The last time it was a customer who sent out 12 Michigans, also going to Florida.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
This place churns them out constantly. They're making more every time I walk in.

And I never thought it was really possible to friend* up pizza but Sheetz managed to do it. The individual slices aren't bad but the whole pies leave a lot to be desired.

Do you have a kitchen?

Future

Victory Ride
On a somewhat related note------had a last minute customer at the UPS Store last night who asked me to stay as they were just about done with her NDA Saturday EAM package going to Florida. Contents? 3 large pizzas.

This was not the first time they have shipped out an overnight food order. Michagans?

MC0493

Don't think I've ever noticed if sheetz had pizza. I don't have one where i live/work but I've visited them in the past, good food for what is essentially a gas station. Imo gas station pizza is just something to eat, you want good pizza go to a genuine restaurant or something.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Learn how to cook.

Cheaper, healthier and tastier.
I might give it more effort but by the time I get home from this place I don't want to deal with anything more than absolutely necessary, otherwise my life would quite literally be not much more than working, eating, and sleeping. I've had jobs where I got done at 2:30 and another at 5:30 and I tried a few things when I was there but anymore I'm just not feeling it.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I might give it more effort but by the time I get home from this place I don't want to deal with anything more than absolutely necessary, otherwise my life would quite literally be not much more than working, eating, and sleeping. I've had jobs where I got done at 2:30 and another at 5:30 and I tried a few things when I was there but anymore I'm just not feeling it.

Try over the weekend.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Try over the weekend.

Bingo!

I make several different meals over the weekend and have dinner ready for most of the week. I do treat myself to one or two "store bought" dinners during the week.

They (UPS) will be feeding us on Wednesday evening for going 30 days with no accidents or injuries.

evilleace

Bingo!

I make several different meals over the weekend and have dinner ready for most of the week. I do treat myself to one or two "store bought" dinners during the week.

They (UPS) will be feeding us on Wednesday evening for going 30 days with no accidents or injuries.

I also cook several things over the weekend much easier than cooking everything the night of. And wish we were getting food we are well over 3 times that with no accidents, and almost twice that with no injuries.

MC0493

We usually get bagels Friday morning in my center if we're accident/injury free for the week. Couple times they've done a bbq or something.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
I also cook several things over the weekend much easier than cooking everything the night of. And wish we were getting food we are well over 3 times that with no accidents, and almost twice that with no injuries.
We went over 2 yrs without an accident and didn't get jack squat.

W

What The Hawk?

Iam a swing driver and I've never bought a drink at a Taco Bell. It must be corporate policy or something.
Former taco bell employee here, as of last Monday. We can give out free drinks because we don't lose money from it. we just can't hand out taco bell licensed product as in cinnabons, free tacos etc. we do that too just not as much.

UPSER110

Bingo!

Its nice they do that. UPS will be feeding us Weds too, catered from a local steakhouse for going 10 months no accidents/injuries