Magical place?

wayfair

swollen member
Me and you need to get together and party it up
yikes.... Have at it!!

tumblr_m6wzjlhvp31qc3dhoo1_5001.jpg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Yep. I delivered out of a p400 for awhile. Know exactly what you're talking about.
I drove one when I first started that had mechanical brakes
Talk about a death trap push on pedal nothing push a little harder nothing push a little harder and back tires lock up fun times especially in the rain and snow

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
I was informed that there are certain hubs that have conveyors that go all the way up into the truck for unload? Where are these magical places? Building/dismantling/moving each individual section of rollers, that are bent, and beaten to death, with each individual t-bar from truck to truck is for the birds man....
Ours are like that, they even go all the way to the back of a 53 footer, load and unload.

DOK

Don't the trailers have built-in rollers anymore or is he talking about unloading the pick-ups out of the package cars?

I was wondering the same thing, H-frames I believe they were called.

So if they don't use them anymore, I'm curious how that works. Obviously as they're being phased out there has to still be some around and in use.

oldngray

nowhere special
I was wondering the same thing, H-frames I believe they were called.

So if they don't use them anymore, I'm curious how that works. Obviously as they're being phased out there has to still be some around and in use.

When I started almost all of the UPS trailers were like that. I wonder why they were phased out. Cheaper to do without and more space inside I guess.