Maine UPS driver Killed Today.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Re: We lost a brother today.

What a tragic incident.

Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends!

moreluck

golden ticket member

That was an awful scenario. The driver was just sitting in traffic.....how helpless.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

I hate to see something like this, from reading the comments it sounds like he was a great guy, well liked and respected by everyone who knew him. Such a shame to lose someone like that.

D

Dis-organized Labor

I do not know the name of the Driver; but I offer this:

Hail Mary, full of Grace; the Lord is with Thee;
blessed our thou among women and blessed is the truth of thy womb Jesus
holy mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

My Prayers and Thoughts are with the Driver and His Family

BROWN430

So sad. Thoughts and prayers are with all involved. Sounds as though he was a very well liked and respected member of his community. Very tragic.

D

Dis-organized Labor

My Prayers and Thoughts go to Him and His Family as well.

I hope there is a Heaven.

EmerCond421

Tragic occurrence any time of year but especially now with the Holidays upon us. Thoughts and prayers with the families of all involved.

CRASH501

WOW . Im speechless this is HORRID . whats equally as bad is management / health & safety is going to find some way to spin this . as both a UPSER & a FIRST RESPONDER these scenes & situations absolutely suck for all , especially @ the holidays R.I.P. BROTHER

over9five

Staff member
My God, 2009's been a horrible year for UPS drivers. All the more tragic happening the week before Christmas.

R.I.P. my brother.

Let's be careful out there, folks.

beentheredonethat

WOW . Im speechless this is HORRID . whats equally as bad is management / health & safety is going to find some way to spin this . as both a UPSER & a FIRST RESPONDER these scenes & situations absolutely suck for all , especially @ the holidays R.I.P. BROTHER

Wow... It's amazing that some people can't take 5 minutes off from their anti management standings and just say some condolences toward the drivers family. Not every topic has to be against mgmt. I heard about this last night with a group of mgmt folks. Some knew the driver and were broken up about the loss of the driver and the timing so close to Christmas for his kids. I do feel so sad for the drivers kids, it's horrible to lose a dad, espescially so close to Christmas..........

RIP.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!

May God have mercy on this poor mans soul and give his family and co/workers strength. Yes ,this is a dangerous job and remember that each time you guys turn that key!!!

Last edited: