Mainstreet Media

oldngray

nowhere special
Sigh. Colbert was a comedian from the get-go, a pretend Conservitard that intelligent people could laugh at constantly because he was the perfect parody of the Far Right.
Nobody ever relied on him for hard news...that's O'Reilly's job.

God, you people are so dense.

Sadly you and those like you are the dense ones who watch comedy shows for news. Conservatives already knew he was merely performing a lame attempt at parody which his loyal liberal viewers like you thought was real.

moreluck

golden ticket member
media-deception.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
This morning, on Huffington Post internet site, there was a headline and it read....Hillary Indicted...... It was only up for a few minutes and then taken down. What are they getting ready for?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This morning, on Huffington Post internet site, there was a headline and it read....Hillary Indicted...... It was only up for a few minutes and then taken down. What are they getting ready for?
It was a blog post by a freelance contributor. His account has apparently been deleted, so I'm guessing he's no longer a contributor after this blog post. Not surprising considering it's the Huffington Post. Although a little research on the weirdo has me wondering why they ever used anything this guy wrote in the first place. If he had sources for what he wrote I'm sure he'd be shouting from the rooftops but he's gone silent.

Here it is if you want to read it:
Hillary Clinton to be Indicted on Federal Racketeering Charges

Last edited:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
What about FAUX? Is that news? CNN is far more credible than any Right Wing source. Any of them.

You have nothing but an echo chamber of alternative facts.
And therein lies the problem ... neither Fox nor CNN present news in a believeable way.
PBN and OAN are the only media outlets presenting the news at the National level.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The guy started in Warren Ohio and worked every job in the TV business from the bottom. "Let ye who is without sin cast the first stone."
He was an innovator no matter what demons he may have had.