Mainstreet Media

oldngray

nowhere special
Having people be responsible for their own 'immediate' safety is just common sense. You would probably throw kerosene on a fire to put it out.
You leave your kid in the car when you go into the store???? No, because that's not a safe thing to do. That's what I mean by 'immediate' safety. Your kid is less likely to be kidnapped when he's with you. Keep the odds in your favor.
I don't want your phony pity.....just take care of yourself and lock your doors too.

I have seen a couple of times when thieves stole a car with a child in it. I think every time they just abandoned the car with the kid still inside because how much more serious the charges would be if they got caught. Parents shouldn't leave a child alone but I can see how it could happen.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Having people be responsible for their own 'immediate' safety is just common sense. You would probably throw kerosene on a fire to put it out.
You leave your kid in the car when you go into the store???? No, because that's not a safe thing to do. That's what I mean by 'immediate' safety. Your kid is less likely to be kidnapped when he's with you. Keep the odds in your favor.
I don't want your phony pity.....just take care of yourself and lock your doors too.
You often forget everyone else on this site doesn't live in the independent republic of California. Not everyone lives in a hell hole garbage pit of :censored2: like you. People don't worry about babies being murdered in their car seats around these parts.

vantexan

The media has always been a mixed bag of garbage and half truths.
Trump has convinced idiots like you that anything negative about him is "fake".
It's only half fake, same as always. You'll believe anything this tiny handed orange cheetoh tells you to believe with his twitter account and his phone and pen.
No I won't. But all I have to do is peruse Google News to see all the half-truths, innuendo, and slander passing for news. The kind of stuff you slurp up. In all honesty most of the Right's criticisms of Obama were about his policies. Yeah, you can point to idiots writing garbage on the internet, but in conservative media it was about healthcare, foreign policy, race relations. What's going on with Trump is an orchestrated smear campaign, a non-stop barrage, designed to bring down his presidency. If you're in denial of that then you're either dense or disingenuous.

vantexan

You often forget everyone else on this site doesn't live in the independent republic of California. Not everyone lives in a hell hole garbage pit of :censored2: like you. People don't worry about babies being murdered in their car seats around these parts.
I may be mistaken but didn't that happen in Mississippi?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No I won't. But all I have to do is peruse Google News to see all the half-truths, innuendo, and slander passing for news.
Same as it ever was.
You only see it differently because you have partisan blinders on.
In all honesty most of the Right's criticisms of Obama were about his policies.
Because he actually had policies, the Trump administration is just making :censored2: up as they go, it's a total :censored2: show and the media is just trying to make :censored2: up too for ratings. They're both a joke.
What's going on with Trump is an orchestrated smear campaign, a non-stop barrage, designed to bring down his presidency. If you're in denial of that then you're either dense or disingenuous.
I'm not in denial of it, and I'm enjoying it very much, the same as I did during Obama's years.

moreluck

golden ticket member
People should worry, because crime can happen anywhere.....what ever happened to "be prepared".

vantexan

Same as it ever was.
You only see it differently because you have partisan blinders on.

Because he actually had policies, the Trump administration is just making :censored2: up as they go, it's a total :censored2: show and the media is just trying to make :censored2: up too for ratings. They're both a joke.

I'm not in denial of it, and I'm enjoying it very much, the same as I did during Obama's years.
We could go on and on about Obama's policies. Appears Trump's policies currently are about repairing the damage caused by Obama's policies. And every leftist in the country is beside himself over it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
TIME magazine cover shows the white house evolving into the Kremlin. In dentist or doctor's offices, TIME is the magazine I push aside along with Sports Illustrated to reach the PEOPLE mag.

A weekly news mag is outdated by the time it comes out. Pull the plug!

vantexan

I wouldn't bother, we can give the hell hole back to Mexico as far as I'm concerned.
I'm from Florida, my family moved there from Georgia, Alabama, and Arkansas. So I think I have the right to say we can give the South back to the Confederacy if you are going to say that about Texas. Well hell, my mother's family is mostly Cherokee so why don't all you interlopers find your way back to the hellholes you came from? See, just another form of racism, the kind you leftists claim you are so above.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm from Florida, my family moved there from Georgia, Alabama, and Arkansas. So I think I have the right to say we can give the South back to the Confederacy if you are going to say that about Texas. Well hell, my mother's family is mostly Cherokee so why don't all you interlopers find your way back to the hellholes you came from? See, just another form of racism, the kind you leftists claim you are so above.
Relax bro, no one wants to eat the garbage chalupas your grandma is selling out of her trailer park. I've laughed my way through all those states at one point so it's all good.
This is one of my favorite laughs:
06abortion_CA0-popup-v2.jpg

That's the mainstream media in the SOUTH spreading their lies..... lulz.