Making my house a pick up account

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The company does not have the right to prevent you from using a restroom. If you are in a rural area and you have to go...you have to go.
You are right about the bathroom, but the OP just wants to make sure he is miles out of town for lunch. I think his plan will work.

I live on my route about 5 miles out of town. I always have a few rural route deliveries near my home that I would go out and deliver around noon so I could take my lunch at my house. Orion doesn't seem to care much about my lunch plans.

I am considering setting up my home as a pick up account with a noon commit. I would probably gain 20 minutes of overtime a day driving out there and back at $52 an hour for a profit of $17 a day or $85 a week. I am guessing pick up accounts cost about $15 to $20 a week, so I am thinking my plan=winner!
No matter how good it sounds just remember that what goes around comes around and you will get burned in the end.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
No matter how good it sounds just remember that what goes around comes around and you will get burned in the end.
How? It is a legitimate account.

As a side note, did the OP ask the Orion people to fix it so the route puts him near home at lunch time? I do believe they can do that.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
How? It is a legitimate account.

As a side note, did the OP ask the Orion people to fix it so the route puts him near home at lunch time? I do believe they can do that.
The only thing ORION does is to calculate the shortest distance between points on a map. Operational needs and driver preferences are not a factor in the equation.