Making people aware

It will be fine

'Unfreedom Of The Press' Is Full Of Bombast And Bile

He actually addressed all of this on his show. Going through that lady’s “review” point by point. You should tune in, he is better than Shapiro who lacks a spine much like his idol Romney.
I’ve given up on most right wing nut job media. It’s too angry, you guys are too upset about everything. Angry yelling all around. The left at least laughs at the absurd. I guess ya’ll substitute anger for rational thought so you can feel righteous.

El Correcto

god is dead
I’ve given up on most right wing nut job media. It’s too angry, you guys are too upset about everything. Angry yelling all around. The left at least laughs at the absurd. I guess ya’ll substitute anger for rational thought so you can feel righteous.
You weren’t paying attention during 2016. 2020 ttku.

bacha29

The problem is that some people have been taught to FEAR liberalism and progressives without ever stopping to think about how much they've benefited from that movement , what their lives would have been like if it never existed or what their lives may be like going forward if it goes away.

bacha29

crazed leftist mad after trump elected - Bing video

Does liberal offend you? Lol sorry baby girl but I keep sharing your video out of love
Why would I be offended when I am one? I would be inclined to believe that you are afraid of liberals and the progressive movement but I see now that it's much more than that. What you are fearful of is......... change. Well Bud, as you travel through life you're going to see a quite a bit of change because there's plenty more where it comes from .

BrownArmy

There are absolutes. Just sayin.
It's impossible for all things to be subjective.

Yaaahhhhh,

The problematic part is where each of us define our own absolutes.

You choose to get your absolutes from a book about a guy, written by men way after the fact.

Ignore the entire Bible, just go for what Jesus actually said, and take it from there.

You're getting rolled by Paul and King James.

Are you into Jesus, or are you into Paul?

Are you into Jesus, or are you into....

Etc.

And, yes, Jesus and Gautama are my close friends.

Both were radical in their time; the problem is their message was co-opted by people who wanted to control things.

That's why I said 'organized-religion-is-a-cancer'.

I have no problem with Religion, but organized Religion is a hot mess.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
There are absolutes. Just sayin.
It's impossible for all things to be subjective.

But no way to prove them. I can't even prove to you that I exist as an individual entity, I could just be part of a simulation. We can't trust our perception, as it is flawed. Our understanding of the world around us is imperfect and rife with gaps. We can only accept that absolutes exist "for all intents and purposes", so that we can get on with living this thing we think is a life.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Yaaahhhhh,

You choose to get your absolutes from a book about a guy, written by men way after the fact.

Ignore the entire Bible, just go for what Jesus actually said, and take it from there.

Etc.

Both were radical in their time; the problem is their message was co-opted by people who wanted to control things.

Is it possible that we agree on something?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
you hung up on the wrong word and took it literal . point still remains . we have some of the most devisive politics ever and we know the russians tried to create what we have now.

i think its time for the country to take a time out

I think we need to start focusing on what common ground we have with one another, and build from there. Once we have that there is hope to have civil discussion regarding the things we disagree about.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
But no way to prove them. I can't even prove to you that I exist as an individual entity, I could just be part of a simulation.
I'll tell ya what.. you CAN prove it me.
Tomorrow..go to any railroad track. When the train almost gets to where you are, jump out in front of it.
If you are on the bc tomorrow night, you'll know you're just a simulation!

BrownFlush

Yaaahhhhh,

Etc.

Is it possible that we agree on something?
No surprise here.

BrownArmy

Tomorrow..go to any railroad track. When the train almost gets to where you are, jump out in front of it.

Oh, you missed the point about that one.

Tell me, brornflsuh, how do you know you exist?

Are you sure?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
There can be nothing solid or civil with simulations. LOL LOL!

How do you know?

I did that today in anticipation of this interaction. Seriously, though, you first, and be sure to report your findings.

No surprise here.

Really? That's funny because I tend to disagree with a lot of what he writes, and generally agree with the things you write. Am I suddenly the enemy because I found some common ground with one of "them"?

Oh, you missed the point about that one.

Tell me, brornflsuh, how do you know you exist?

Are you sure?

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefore I am, but I can't prove it to you. The only thing that can be proven is self to self.

BrownFlush

How do you know?

I did that today in anticipation of this interaction. Seriously, though, you first, and be sure to report your findings.

Really? That's funny because I tend to disagree with a lot of what he writes, and generally agree with the things you write. Am I suddenly the enemy because I found some common ground with one of "them"?

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefore I am, but I can't prove it to you. The only thing that can be proven is self to self.
The train test usually ends the bull:censored2: of " am I really here?" But, yet you continue?

BrownArmy

Because I'm wasting my time responding to your bull:censored2:.

Your existence is predicated on your responses to my BS?

Missed the point again; sad.

Listen, just do you: honestly, no one cares, but you've made a mess of yourself here with your nonsensical answers and your backtracking and your ignorance about basic math or ideas.

Cheers, you might as well run for President, the bar is that low.