Man Cooks Barking Dog-Invites Owner Over To Eat!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Don’t worry Young Thing, you will realize the older you get how nice quiet can be in your neighborhood.
I don't live in that kind of neighborhood. Walking distance to about a dozen bars. There's plenty of older people here, it's just not the kind of people crabby old moreluck would get along with.

There's plenty of neighborhoods for boring people to choose from around here.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If your music was too loud, I'd find it disruptive too. If you only think about you, that's a problem....sounds like a personal problem to me.
Ya you seem like the kind of person who would have a lot of problems with things you personally find disruptive.

I'm sure your boring ass lily white gated neighborhood in the burbs works well for you. I'm glad you found a place where you can rest in peace, some of us are still living though.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ya you seem like the kind of person who would have a lot of problems with things you personally find disruptive.

I'm sure your boring ass lily white gated neighborhood in the burbs works well for you. I'm glad you found a place where you can rest in peace, some of us are still living though.
There are rules here.....I follow them. If you don't, I report your ass. We pay for those rules and their enforcement!!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
There are rules here.....I follow them. If you don't, I report your ass. We pay for those rules and their enforcement!!
mkay. report deez nutz to the party police cause we go balls to the wall round here grandma.
giphy.gif

trickpony1

DIDO appears to lack something called "consideration".

I bet he lets his screaming kids run the neighborhood until 10 pm also.