Man Cooks Barking Dog-Invites Owner Over To Eat!

Good luck finding her. Been missing six months now
3oz8xr14hTY1s2htpC.gif

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Seriously.

The title of this thread is in absolute poor taste.
I don't care if this is true or some sick joke.

Someone told me that they come to BC to converse with people that understand a crappy day especially at peak.

The stories and experiences are a common bond. Sometimes they share with family because of funny pictures or jokes.

I can only imagine how it would play out if a young kid learning to read would see this tasteless thread appear on screen.

It horrified me.

And the responses I caught implied...
No worthy to repeat.

This is also a social media platform; jokes can get sick just don't make them cause for someone to question your character regarding...call it Jeffery D like.

rickyb

Seriously.

Someone told me that they come to BC to converse with people that understand a crappy day especially at peak.

The stories and experiences are a common bond. Sometimes they share with family because of funny pictures or jokes.

I can only imagine how it would play out if a young kid learning to read would see this tasteless thread appear on screen.

It horrified me.

No worthy to repeat.

This is also a social media platform; jokes can get sick just don't make them cause for someone to question your character regarding...call it Jeffery D like.
its wally; he posts new york post style "news"

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
4441109B-C4C1-4591-AFA9-67A0D9C2D379.gif
Seriously.

It horrified me.

No worthy to repeat.

newfie

Seriously.

It horrified me.

No worthy to repeat.

when AJ kicks your ass you know you've been misbehaving. :)

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Seriously.

It horrified me.

No worthy to repeat.

hayzuse.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Seriously.

It horrified me.

No worthy to repeat.

20180711_172350.jpg