Man posing as UPS worker robs Skokie man

klein

Für Meno :)

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Suspect #2 was probably wearing a Fedx uniform, just in case the ups one didn't work.

I have some old logo outfits left, what will you bid for them ?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
But, I gave everthing back, including the ones that have should have been thrown away long ago.

But, forsure, some ex employees kept some. He may be one, but nowadays you can get anything you want online. I bet including UPS uniforms on e-bay or some other site.

Where does Firedbrowndriver live?

Brown_Eyed_Girl

Loved this person's comment about it, so true. BUT if it would have had UPS spray painted on the side, then of course I would've opened the door. lol

"How about looking out the front window to see if there is a UPS truck outside? If you see a "cash for clunker" parked outside you should be on alert."

feederdriver06

former monkey slave
I used to get questioned about impostors posing as UPS drivers out on my trip years ago, especially in 2001 after Bin Laden's hits. I used to tell everyone to have their guard up if someone comes in and there is no truck in sight and also if they don't have a DIAD with them. The uniforms are easy to get but the DIAD would be harder to get their hands on and would be a dead giveaway.

User Name

Only 230 Today?? lol
Loved this person's comment about it, so true. BUT if it would have had UPS spray painted on the side, then of course I would've opened the door. lol

"How about looking out the front window to see if there is a UPS truck outside? If you see a "cash for clunker" parked outside you should be on alert."

What happens when u pass the house by three or so and run back because you are not allowed to back????????????????? lol :happy2: