Man Weightlifter Beating Woman In Competition

El Correcto

god is dead
Never underestimate the D’s ability to shotgun themselves in the face...
You’ve been calling for pelosi’s head for not moving forward with impeachment.
Honestly, just start the Impeachment hearings.

That will allow the House to subpoena with impunity anyone they want, no stonewalling.

For all the Trumpatistas out there, if Trump is innocent, what does he have to hide?

It’s reaching the tipping point where if Pelosi doesn’t green light an Impeachment investigation, she’s going to face open revolt from her caucus.

I think her calculation is, ‘we need more facts before we go down that road’, but it’s clear Trump isn’t going to give anybody anything.

So start the Impeachment hearings, lay the facts out with televised proceedings, and see where we land.

Mueller basically dared Congress to do its job...(not in his recent press conference, but in his report).

Look at it this way:

When the chips against Trump keep falling down, as they will, it will be too late when he gets re-elected to go for Impeachment.

Pelosi should sht or get off the pot.
You seem to think Trump is going to be re-elected if they don’t move forward with impeachment.

bbsam

Staff member
One's been happening for billions of years according to science, the other is simply a hissy fit from losers that refuse to accept the results from an election that produced a duly elected president. Amirite?
If you are adult enough to admit that science shows it’s been happening for billions of years and the way it’s been happening, certainly you can accept that man has contributed increased greenhouse gasses to negatively impact the climate that man depends on. The science doesn’t stop just because the convenience runs out.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Exactly why Dems want to impeach. I think it's a cowardly move.
If the guy is soooooo bad, just replace him in the election. Why waste the time and expense of impeachment?
Charges cannot be brought against a sitting president.

The crimes he committed which are listed in the Mueller report have a statute of limitations that would run out in his second term. If he wants a chance at staying out of jail he needs to win another term.

They won't impeach unless he wins.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You think so? I was thinking next year, so it has some influence on the election.
Maybe, but Pelosi said she wants him prosecuted, not impeached. If he wins she won't have a choice, can't be indicted while in office, and the 5 year statute of limitations will have passed after his second term.

oldngray

nowhere special
They have no interest in really impeaching but will keep the narrative going for political points. I expect them to start some hearings to hear what has already been heard just before the election.

It will be fine

Maybe, but Pelosi said she wants him prosecuted, not impeached. If he wins she won't have a choice, can't be indicted while in office, and the 5 year statute of limitations will have passed after his second term.
That assumes he’ll stop committing crimes in his second term. The corruption will be even worse in a second term, if that’s even possible.

BrownArmy

You’ve been calling for pelosi’s head for not moving forward with impeachment.

You seem to think Trump is going to be re-elected if they don’t move forward with impeachment.

My personal opinion has nothing to do with what Pelosi does.

She may be correct that Impeachment isn’t the correct political move at this time.

If the Dems impeached now, sure, they’d have more leverage in investigations, but Trump won’t ultimately be impeached in the Senate.

If that happened, and Trump wins in 2020, the Dems have nothing.

Pelosi is keeping her powder dry.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
67084681_1313777982135706_5972074784396148736_n.png