Management Blocking Move to Feeders

I was picked to move to Feeders about a month ago. I studied my butt off to pass the CLP quickly to get in one of the first class dates which is next week. I was telling my current Manager that I was starting Monday (assuming they knew since there's only one more day before class), and they freaked out and said I wouldn't start until they said I could start. Now the Feeder office is telling me to come back tomorrow to see whether I will start Monday. Can anyone help me with my rights please? Does my current Manager have the ability to block the move to Feeders?

542thruNthru

I was picked to move to Feeders about a month ago. I studied my butt off to pass the CLP quickly to get in one of the first class dates which is next week. I was telling my current Manager that I was starting Monday (assuming they knew since there's only one more day before class), and they freaked out and said I wouldn't start until they said I could start. Now the Feeder office is telling me to come back tomorrow to see whether I will start Monday. Can anyone help me with my rights please? Does my current Manager have the ability to block the move to Feeders?

I'm not positive but as long as they are not starting anyone with less seniority before you Feeder can hold off if they want.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Did you contact the union yet

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Doesn’t the diabeeeetuuzz disqualify you?
Nope.
It's under control with pills, no shots, and even if you do have to take shots you can sign a waiver and still drive. We have a couple here like that
Plus I don't have a DOT card and mine is a tricky one to get with all the doctors I have to see and sign off on.
Peak physical specimen

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Nope.
It's under control with pills, no shots, and even if you do have to take shots you can sign a waiver and still drive. We have a couple here like that
Plus I don't have a DOT card and mine is a tricky one to get with all the doctors I have to see and sign off on.
Peak physical specimen
Maybe you should carb load before peak

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Don't worry just get a transfer if it gets ugly

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Follow Orion 100% if you drive the package car!
Work 14 hrs !
🧔✊

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
I just didn't think Package Management could hold someone back.

You did something to get in your'' Management nerve '' Yes they can screw you over many many ways, I hope you not stepping on his bonus numbers. If you know what I mean!

You did something to get in your'' Management nerve '' Yes they can screw you over many many ways, I hope you not stepping on his bonus numbers. If you know what I mean!
The only thing I did was be the one that never complains and gets finished faster with 75 more packages than the last guy that had this route. I should have kept my mouth shut and shown up to school. Lesson learned.

trickpony1

My guess is the original poster is either doing too good of a job and the manager doesn't want to lose him or the manager doesn't feel like training a replacement.