management technique?

PT Car Washer

When did the schools start co-ed gym class? Not doubting you but I graduated in 1974 and never heard of co-ed gym class. We did even share the same gym. Had a boys gym and a smaller girls gym. In Jr. High we had a move able wall down the center.

MAKAVELI

When did the schools start co-ed gym class? Not doubting you but I graduated in 1974 and never heard of co-ed gym class. We did even share the same gym. Had a boys gym and a smaller girls gym. In Jr. High we had a move able wall down the center.
A lot has changed since 1974.;)

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I don't know when they started doing it but I went to a catholic school and before that, regular school. We always had PE with girls, even swimming and field day events were boys and girls. I went to school in Massachusetts and that's how it has always been.

10 point

A lot has changed since 1974.;)
Yep. A 12 yr old had a C section at our local hospital.

Must have been having anatomy class during coed gym.
We had coed gym once a week and I grad in '74'.

Wow. Some of those girls went home with welts. The boys weren't kind to them.

PT Car Washer

I don't know when they started doing it but I went to a catholic school and before that, regular school. We always had PE with girls, even swimming and field day events were boys and girls. I went to school in Massachusetts and that's how it has always been.
Our Catholic school had separate buildings for male students and female students until they built a new campus and combined the two. That was a huge shock to a lot of people.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Our Catholic school had separate buildings for male students and female students until they built a new campus and combined the two. That was a huge shock to a lot of people.
Funny that you say that, our school was built in the 40's and it was segregated like that (by design) but, I think it only stayed that way for a few years and in the 50's boys and girls were taught together and were allowed to have dances and things like that. You would have never known it was that way had it not been for the old nuns and the two swimming pools, one of which was quite a bit smaller for the girls(since enrollment was considerably lower for them)

10 point

The biggest infractions dealt with in high school were: chewing gum, pushing and running in the halls and cheating on tests. (Maybe skipping study hall fit in there somewhere.)

The administration was hacked at the black armbands during the Vietnam War too.

You didn't cuss the teachers back then because they either kicked your rear ends all the way to the office and/or beat it with an oak paddle when you got there.

Then your Dad beat it again when you got home.

oldngray

nowhere special
Rabbit ears too.
different show
My_Favorite_Martian_Ray_Walston_1963.JPG

Catatonic

Nine Lives
just wondering if its a management technique when they try to put their hands on your
shoulders or back? friend of mine just became a sup about a week ago he was doing training before that. now he has this thing where he puts his hand on my shoulder or my back when talking to me. he never did it as a preloader im assuming its something taught in training, i do it right back to him which makes him stop just wondering who else sees this.
This is not taught by UPS for sure.
UPS teaches management to not touch an employee and to not enter their personal space (about 3 feet).
I may have done something like that when I was younger but it's not worth the risk.
I assume this new sup is a part-timer?