management technique?

10 point

different show
My_Favorite_Martian_Ray_Walston_1963.JPG
Good one. Don't bend one. Verizon reception drops to 50%.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I had a center manager who would do that to everyone....or he's stand in your personal space to talk to you sometimes. I think it was innocent...just his way of relating but if it makes you uncomfortable...talk to him about it.
Our HR lady stands about 3 inches from your face when she talks to you. It's terrible.

10 point

I think some supes (new ones) try to give it a personal touch to take the edge off.

They typically are the ones that hate conflict.

PT Car Washer

The biggest infractions dealt with in high school were: chewing gum, pushing and running in the halls and cheating on tests. (Maybe skipping study hall fit in there somewhere.)

The administration was hacked at the black armbands during the Vietnam War too.

You didn't cuss the teachers back then because they either kicked your rear ends all the way to the office and/or beat it with an oak paddle when you got there.

Then your Dad beat it again when you got home.
Age of the mini skirts. Girls getting in trouble because their skirts were too short. Great time to be growing up.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
its happened to me so much that now when I meet a new supe the first thing I say is "my name is olroadbeech and by the way never never ever ever touch me."

I think it has to do with the boob job I had years ago to enhance my dancing career at strip clubs. ha ha

browntroll

This is not taught by UPS for sure.
UPS teaches management to not touch an employee and to not enter their personal space (about 3 feet).
I may have done something like that when I was younger but it's not worth the risk.
I assume this new sup is a part-timer?

yeah hes a new pt sup. was a preloader till about a month ago, its not something im used to from a sup but most of my sups
have been around a few years.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
its happened to me so much that now when I meet a new supe the first thing I say is "my name is olroadbeech and by the way never never ever ever touch me."

I think it has to do with the boob job I had years ago to enhance my dancing career at strip clubs. ha ha
Hey whatever happened to your millions? Did they do the news story on it or just blow you off?