Management weaponizing area observations

Rack em

Made the Podium
That's the only way to do it why do I want to come in an hour early and sit there with a bunch of guys and moan and groan about the company moan and groan about my hours but then I don't want to get onto the 9.5 list....
Wouldn't it be better to come in, lets say, 5 minutes before start time? Grab diad, check dispatch, and go...

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
I am looking forward to hearing from my phone and email. The first nationwide search for a couple of weeks and then delete the original transmission. The following document with the other half of the individual or entity Is strictly prohibited.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I am looking forward to hearing from my phone and email. The first nationwide search for a couple of weeks and then delete the original transmission. The following document with the other half of the individual or entity Is strictly prohibited.
WUUUUTTTTTTTT???????????????????????????

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Thank you. I was about to quit drinking after I read it three times and couldn't figure it out.

Good thing you didnt see his other post below. I'd hate for you to be a quitter!

Thanks for all the best regards and wishes to you as soon as possible. Hi my name is David from your DVR. The best to make sure that the message from you in advance for your email address is a very good morning.

He was either hacked or voice recognition was going crazy while app was on.

1Simplemann

That's the only way to do it why do I want to come in an hour early and sit there with a bunch of guys and moan and groan about the company moan and groan about my hours but then I don't want to get onto the 9.5 list....
Exactly, We have guys that come in super early, go thru their cars, call customers etc and then bitch about how long their day is AND they get in between 8-9 hrs every day. Also have guys that come in early and kiss butt for 30-40 minutes having coffee w/ the sups.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
VOGDAO.gif

(Disclaimer: The above GIF is intended for comedic purposes only. ©Wally)

Big J

I have done this trick once and haven't been followed since... Call the police on them, a strange car is following me, I don't know what this person is doing, he/she might be stealing packages that I have been delivering. Please send someone out to investigate this. 3-4 minutes red and blue lights talking to the sup. Works Great!!