Management weaponizing area observations

Johney

And for those who file 9.5 or are on a route with bogus numbers?
Do the job they way they want you to and if the numbers don't work that's their problem. Most if not all package guys I talk to any more say that it's nearly impossible to run scratch/make their numbers. Most don't even try anymore.

Unless you're in the BOG.

Rack em

Made the Podium
And that bothers you why?

Are you one of "THOSE" that like to show up 2 hours BEFORE your start time and message your load?
No I leave for work at the same time every day, showing up 4-5 minutes before my start time every day. That gives me a safe cushion to get to work on time. I am one of THOSE people who likes to avoid giving management anything against me, especially attendance issues. So why plan your commute to work to show up right on time risking being late?

El Correcto

god is dead
I show up about 10 minutes early at most, seeing those guys already looking like a melted milk dud by the time they join pcm if they even show up like could you not use an extra hour of sleep? You are going to show up and work for free instead?

Integrity

Binge Poster
UPS has already been reported to OSHA for using safety as a tool for discipline. I urge each center going thru this to file a complaint thru OSHA. you only have 30 days from infraction. Management is being instructed to say they saw infractions even if they don't . They all have that dreaded disease " Lie-a-beetees .so we need to get them help. And yes we do have contract language to protect us, but when the Union is letting the grievance process drag out for a year, it gives management a little to much time to make a good employee look like a bad one. So OSHA unfortunately is the faster process.
How is this faster?

How should I word the formal complaint to OSHA?