Management

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
6C338E6D-1CBF-46DD-857C-E06269042F35.gif
Why does everything you post have to be sexual in nature?
It is tiresome.

Box Ox

hey I was wondering can I get fired for going slow? I don’t mean to keep bothering people about this one but I’m just worried that I will because I know I have made management angry over the years I’ve been here and feel like they are trying to let me go by trying to say I’m slow. For instance since we are near peak season and they hired new hires and let twilight double shift I don’t get much scans could they use that as there excuse to fire me?

Management will say anything to try to get into your head and make you think you need to go faster and break your body to make them look good on paper. Don't believe it. If you want to keep your job, be professional, work safely and know your rights. Management will move on to a softer target.

john chesney

hey I was wondering can I get fired for going slow? I don’t mean to keep bothering people about this one but I’m just worried that I will because I know I have made management angry over the years I’ve been here and feel like they are trying to let me go by trying to say I’m slow. For instance since we are near peak season and they hired new hires and let twilight double shift I don’t get much scans could they use that as there excuse to fire me?
They tried to fire me for over 34 years. It’s just the way things are. It’s why is old timers hate the place and most management