Mandatory Forehead chips and pre work Rectal exams .

gorilla75jdw

To whom it may concern and all my fellow Union sisters and brothers . Now that the company is pushing the "facemask" , in accordance with the "so called" "state" "mandatory compliance recommendation" that are being thrown at us "essential employees " , who right now are working in an excessively "HOT" climate , due to "man made global warming " which makes regular breathing rather tough , now we are obligated to wear a mask , which has proven to not being any more than stopping a gnat with a chain link fence , or is like tossing a golf ball into a a 16ft wide garage door . My point with the mask is , unless it's an N95 mask there is no significant decrease in catching Covid19 . Further more , if the "state" you live in hypothetically mandates a vaccine, a microchip or a rectal exam daily safety check , will you sheep then just line up for your turn to bend over and and receive the old 2 finger rubber glove examination for "the greater good" if society ?? . Thank goodness my job is a yard shifter and I'm not "FORCED" to be compliant such as the hub employees of most our major hub facilities. So any comments are welcome on how my Union family feels and are willing to put up with . Again , will you willfully take a vaccine, a microchip and/or a rectal exam or any other "prework Covid19 testing " in order to work daily ? What is acceptable or unacceptable to you and why ?? Do you believe in the regular mask being effective in stopping the virus , or do you just wear it to be compliant and to not have to deal with the more brainwashed sheeple who are willing to sacrifice their "Constitutional rights" in order to be compliant, for the "greater goif

GenericUsername

Just shut up and wear the damn thing while you're in the center and walking into business stops. You don't have to wear it the second you walk out of your house until you come home, damn. So, it's a mild inconvenience. You know what else is - having no AC in the package car, listening to supervisors complain to you about their numbers, and having to listen to the QVC lady complain that she only got 6 of her 47 packages today. If wearing a mask to you is such an inconvenience, get a note from a doctor and go on FMLA for a year until it's all blown over. You have a right to not show up to work and work as directed, ya know. Just give em your 2 weeks notice.

And also, FWIW, there's precedence already that the government can require you to wear a mask if so directed during a pandemic. I don't have the specific lawsuit about it back in the 20s or w/e of the last century, but it's there.

JustDeliverIt

My state has a facemask requirement while in public. Honestly, when you're going into stores and stuff it isn't a big deal and if it helps slow the spread, I'm fine with. At work this week management came around and mentioned that we all have to wear masks now. Wore it for about 30 seconds and it sucked to work in honestly. Management walked by and never said anything again to me or anyone else without one on. The people who have been wearing one all along have continued to and those who haven't been still don't.

My issue is more with the company waiting on all of these "actions". It took news article of employees complaining of no hand sanitizer or PPE for an essential workforce for them to install hand sanatizing stations around the building. Now optics don't look good so want to start enforcing masks 5 months in. It's all just for show.

AwashBwashCwash

I'm surprising management isn't on your case about it.
Here our PT sup is being a total :censored2: over the mask stuff.
Standing around watching everyone like a hawk and then literally screaming at them and getting confrontational when they pull their mask off for a bit. From the way he was behaving I had assumed that the higher-ups must have really put it on him somehow.

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
To whom it may concern and all my fellow Union sisters and brothers . Now that the company is pushing the "facemask" , in accordance with the "so called" "state" "mandatory compliance recommendation" that are being thrown at us "essential employees " , who right now are working in an excessively "HOT" climate , due to "man made global warming " which makes regular breathing rather tough , now we are obligated to wear a mask , which has proven to not being any more than stopping a gnat with a chain link fence , or is like tossing a golf ball into a a 16ft wide garage door . My point with the mask is , unless it's an N95 mask there is no significant decrease in catching Covid19 . Further more , if the "state" you live in hypothetically mandates a vaccine, a microchip or a rectal exam daily safety check , will you sheep then just line up for your turn to bend over and and receive the old 2 finger rubber glove examination for "the greater good" if society ?? . Thank goodness my job is a yard shifter and I'm not "FORCED" to be compliant such as the hub employees of most our major hub facilities. So any comments are welcome on how my Union family feels and are willing to put up with . Again , will you willfully take a vaccine, a microchip and/or a rectal exam or any other "prework Covid19 testing " in order to work daily ? What is acceptable or unacceptable to you and why ?? Do you believe in the regular mask being effective in stopping the virus , or do you just wear it to be compliant and to not have to deal with the more brainwashed sheeple who are willing to sacrifice their "Constitutional rights" in order to be compliant, for the

i look at it this way, would you obey your government if they told you to, lets say, put a yellow star on your coat. would you comply?

Dumbo

I'll take the rectal exam. I do this on my own a few times a day just to make sure I don't have the corvid but not sure if I'm doing it right. UPS can help with making sure we all stay safe and healthy. #inthistogether

Dumbo

Re rectal exams, remember these keys:

How wide and deep? What's in it?
Take the path of least resistance
Expect the unexpected
Bend at the knees
Leave yourself and out
Use existing facilities and equipment for assistance
Make sure they see you
Make eye contact

If you follow these, you can ensure a safe and productive exam.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
There is something to be said about going from /not supplying masks and sanitizer at all/ to /mandatory masks and sanitizer usage/ over the span of 1 day. Like there is no damn middle ground, and I know we had the supplies delivered internally a whole month back and even more 3 months prior.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
To whom it may concern and all my fellow Union sisters and brothers . Now that the company is pushing the "facemask" , in accordance with the "so called" "state" "mandatory compliance recommendation" that are being thrown at us "essential employees " , who right now are working in an excessively "HOT" climate , due to "man made global warming " which makes regular breathing rather tough , now we are obligated to wear a mask , which has proven to not being any more than stopping a gnat with a chain link fence , or is like tossing a golf ball into a a 16ft wide garage door . My point with the mask is , unless it's an N95 mask there is no significant decrease in catching Covid19 . Further more , if the "state" you live in hypothetically mandates a vaccine, a microchip or a rectal exam daily safety check , will you sheep then just line up for your turn to bend over and and receive the old 2 finger rubber glove examination for "the greater good" if society ?? . Thank goodness my job is a yard shifter and I'm not "FORCED" to be compliant such as the hub employees of most our major hub facilities. So any comments are welcome on how my Union family feels and are willing to put up with . Again , will you willfully take a vaccine, a microchip and/or a rectal exam or any other "prework Covid19 testing " in order to work daily ? What is acceptable or unacceptable to you and why ?? Do you believe in the regular mask being effective in stopping the virus , or do you just wear it to be compliant and to not have to deal with the more brainwashed sheeple who are willing to sacrifice their "Constitutional rights" in order to be compliant, for the "greater goif
Poke holes in the mask.

quad decade guy

You are being conned on an unprecedented level in human history. Well, I can think of a few others...

gorilla75jdw

Just shut up and wear the damn thing while you're in the center and walking into business stops. You don't have to wear it the second you walk out of your house until you come home, damn. So, it's a mild inconvenience. You know what else is - having no AC in the package car, listening to supervisors complain to you about their numbers, and having to listen to the QVC lady complain that she only got 6 of her 47 packages today. If wearing a mask to you is such an inconvenience, get a note from a doctor and go on FMLA for a year until it's all blown over. You have a right to not show up to work and work as directed, ya know. Just give em your 2 weeks notice.

And also, FWIW, there's precedence already that the government can require you to wear a mask if so directed during a pandemic. I don't have the specific lawsuit about it back in the 20s or w/e of the last century, but it's there.
The sheep go BAAAAHHHHH BAAAAHHHH !!!

gorilla75jdw

I'm surprising management isn't on your case about it.
Here our PT sup is being a total :censored2: over the mask stuff.
Standing around watching everyone like a hawk and then literally screaming at them and getting confrontational when they pull their mask off for a bit. From the way he was behaving I had assumed that the higher-ups must have really put it on him somehow.
I go to bed praying that a supervisor would "yell" at me , they know how I would react ,

AwashBwashCwash

There is something to be said about going from /not supplying masks and sanitizer at all/ to /mandatory masks and sanitizer usage/ over the span of 1 day. Like there is no damn middle ground, and I know we had the supplies delivered internally a whole month back and even more 3 months prior.

I think some of this might be the doing of the new CEO.
She probably has no idea the havoc she is wreaking on us.

freehoodies

Sure you wanna lean on a law from the 20's as justification? You know they prescribed cigarettes to treat illnesses back then too right? And the mask use didn't stop millions from dying from the spanish flu then, so I don't see why anyone would point to that as a reason to do it again.

Ill level with you, Ill wear a mask/face covering to enter a building that requests it, though the vast majority are only requiring it due to government threats. There is no science to back it up, but its their business they have the right to set (or not set) entrance requirements.
If a coworker asked me to wear one around them because they were worried about it, id put one on to make them feel comfortable. But I would encourage them to do research on it.

But we shouldnt require one while making residential deliveries. We can stay far enough from everyone, and If someone opens the door to take a package from us when they see us walking up thats their choice. They can wait till we leave if they are worried.

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
Supposedly they are requiring us to wear masks as of today. I will see how this works when I go in tonight. the automotive shop is usually Much warmer than outside with all the package cars cooling off inside and the belt motors of the hub running 24 hours a day

so management better plan on renting trucks because I foresee lots of redtags. We are all middle age in the shop and I don’t know about the other guys but I have a hard time wearing the mask for more than a half hour in the heat without getting lightheaded and nauseous

Last edited:

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Supposedly they are requiring us to wear masks as of today. I will see how this works when I go in tonight. the automotive shop is usually Much warmer than outside with all the package cars cooling off inside and the belt motors of the hub running 24 hours a day

so management better plan on renting trucks because I foresee lots of redtags. We are all middle age in the shop and I don’t know about the other guys but I have a hard time wearing the mask for more than a half hour in the heat without getting lightheaded and nauseous

2F1629CA-0C43-4930-9CEB-27B98360F1DC.jpeg