Mandatory Forehead chips and pre work Rectal exams .

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
To whom it may concern and all my fellow Union sisters and brothers . Now that the company is pushing the "facemask" , in accordance with the "so called" "state" "mandatory compliance recommendation" that are being thrown at us "essential employees " , who right now are working in an excessively "HOT" climate , due to "man made global warming " which makes regular breathing rather tough , now we are obligated to wear a mask , which has proven to not being any more than stopping a gnat with a chain link fence , or is like tossing a golf ball into a a 16ft wide garage door . My point with the mask is , unless it's an N95 mask there is no significant decrease in catching Covid19 . Further more , if the "state" you live in hypothetically mandates a vaccine, a microchip or a rectal exam daily safety check , will you sheep then just line up for your turn to bend over and and receive the old 2 finger rubber glove examination for "the greater good" if society ?? . Thank goodness my job is a yard shifter and I'm not "FORCED" to be compliant such as the hub employees of most our major hub facilities. So any comments are welcome on how my Union family feels and are willing to put up with . Again , will you willfully take a vaccine, a microchip and/or a rectal exam or any other "prework Covid19 testing " in order to work daily ? What is acceptable or unacceptable to you and why ?? Do you believe in the regular mask being effective in stopping the virus , or do you just wear it to be compliant and to not have to deal with the more brainwashed sheeple who are willing to sacrifice their "Constitutional rights" in order to be compliant, for the "greater goif
what are u talking about....microchips and rectal exams?you have a link for this?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Bottom line is, facemasks if they work, will only spread out the pain over a longer period of time. You ultimately will end up with the same number infected and recovered.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Bottom line is, facemasks if they work, will only spread out the pain over a longer period of time. You ultimately will end up with the same number infected and recovered.
That is probably true but the whole idea was to spread it out so the hospitals could handle the severe cases. In some places doctors are already making impossible decisions or who lives and who dies. They can't help everyone when they get swamped.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
That is probably true but the whole idea was to spread it out so the hospitals could handle the severe cases. In some places doctors are already making impossible decisions or who lives and who dies. They can't help everyone when they get swamped.
Even in NY nothing was overwhelmed. Most of the deaths were nursing home patients that weren't isolated.

Over70irregs

My state has a facemask requirement while in public. Honestly, when you're going into stores and stuff it isn't a big deal and if it helps slow the spread, I'm fine with. At work this week management came around and mentioned that we all have to wear masks now. Wore it for about 30 seconds and it sucked to work in honestly. Management walked by and never said anything again to me or anyone else without one on. The people who have been wearing one all along have continued to and those who haven't been still don't.

My issue is more with the company waiting on all of these "actions". It took news article of employees complaining of no hand sanitizer or PPE for an essential workforce for them to install hand sanatizing stations around the building. Now optics don't look good so want to start enforcing masks 5 months in. It's all just for show.
Since they had no regard for our safety I have no mercy on filing to save $ in case of sickness.