Mandatory Forehead chips and pre work Rectal exams .

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
What’s with all the “”, are you one of “those guys” that does the “two finger quotations” in the air with “every” remark to try to “get his point” across more “effectively” but just looks like “an idiot”?

El Correcto

god is dead
To whom it may concern and all my fellow Union sisters and brothers . Now that the company is pushing the "facemask" , in accordance with the "so called" "state" "mandatory compliance recommendation" that are being thrown at us "essential employees " , who right now are working in an excessively "HOT" climate , due to "man made global warming " which makes regular breathing rather tough , now we are obligated to wear a mask , which has proven to not being any more than stopping a gnat with a chain link fence , or is like tossing a golf ball into a a 16ft wide garage door . My point with the mask is , unless it's an N95 mask there is no significant decrease in catching Covid19 . Further more , if the "state" you live in hypothetically mandates a vaccine, a microchip or a rectal exam daily safety check , will you sheep then just line up for your turn to bend over and and receive the old 2 finger rubber glove examination for "the greater good" if society ?? . Thank goodness my job is a yard shifter and I'm not "FORCED" to be compliant such as the hub employees of most our major hub facilities. So any comments are welcome on how my Union family feels and are willing to put up with . Again , will you willfully take a vaccine, a microchip and/or a rectal exam or any other "prework Covid19 testing " in order to work daily ? What is acceptable or unacceptable to you and why ?? Do you believe in the regular mask being effective in stopping the virus , or do you just wear it to be compliant and to not have to deal with the more brainwashed sheeple who are willing to sacrifice their "Constitutional rights" in order to be compliant, for the "greater goif
-Seething cracker.

El Correcto

god is dead
To whom it may concern and all my fellow Union sisters and brothers . Now that the company is pushing the "facemask" , in accordance with the "so called" "state" "mandatory compliance recommendation" that are being thrown at us "essential employees " , who right now are working in an excessively "HOT" climate , due to "man made global warming " which makes regular breathing rather tough , now we are obligated to wear a mask , which has proven to not being any more than stopping a gnat with a chain link fence , or is like tossing a golf ball into a a 16ft wide garage door . My point with the mask is , unless it's an N95 mask there is no significant decrease in catching Covid19 . Further more , if the "state" you live in hypothetically mandates a vaccine, a microchip or a rectal exam daily safety check , will you sheep then just line up for your turn to bend over and and receive the old 2 finger rubber glove examination for "the greater good" if society ?? . Thank goodness my job is a yard shifter and I'm not "FORCED" to be compliant such as the hub employees of most our major hub facilities. So any comments are welcome on how my Union family feels and are willing to put up with . Again , will you willfully take a vaccine, a microchip and/or a rectal exam or any other "prework Covid19 testing " in order to work daily ? What is acceptable or unacceptable to you and why ?? Do you believe in the regular mask being effective in stopping the virus , or do you just wear it to be compliant and to not have to deal with the more brainwashed sheeple who are willing to sacrifice their "Constitutional rights" in order to be compliant, for the "greater goif
My grandma has to die just because you don’t want your anus probed by the government? You got a lot of growing up to do pal.