MAP Payout

falcon back

If a station is appropriately staffed, a free swing would be a rarity.
Our station has enough swings to cover vacations and I believe 2 sick calls. With Covid and quarantine protocols in place, we have been stretched thin for a while. The selfish people on here must work at stations with swings galore and not enough seniority to have vacations if they have 3 or 4 open swings to cover sick calls. I guess a person calling in sick to swimming isn't a big deal to them.

falcon back

Lol. You can’t pinpoint anything. The only people I’ve bitched about have directly impacted me. The rest of them I couldn’t care less what they do. Not my business.
I thought you said you have no problem taking stops because of sick calls because you are paid by the hour. Now you say you ONLY bitch about those that directly affect you. Which is it?

CatMan

They’re for whatever I choose to use them for.
Yeah, use them as you damn well please! ..I call mine "exhaustion recovery" or "extreme mental fatigue reduction"...They are critical in keeping yourself centered..You get 5 a year ,so use them wisely- but use them!...I don't want to be paid for them all at once..But fortunately Express pays them...from what I'm told Ground doesn't....Oh, and don't call in before or after a holiday, cause you won't get your holiday pay.

CatMan

It's rather ironic. You have a quote about what a strong person does at the bottom on your posts. Yet you show your weakness and selfishness by abusing sick days. Does it not upset you when the rt next to you calls in sick and your day involves doing your job plus part of theirs. I bet you are one of those that favorite expression is. "It's not my job" You seem like that type.
Hogwash! When someone calls in sick then it's up to management to cover that route with a station swing , period.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I thought you said you have no problem taking stops because of sick calls because you are paid by the hour. Now you say you ONLY bitch about those that directly affect you. Which is it?
Since you’re so obsessed with this I’ll give you an example. There was a coworker who did my area on Saturdays who would falsify and Dex 8 packages saying they couldn’t get access to the house. Or just Dex 3 packages because they didn’t feel like going there. I have no problem delivering anything that ends up on my truck except in instances like that. I DO my job and expect you to do yours when you come to work and don’t screw me over on Mondays because you’re too lazy to deliver the packages in YOUR truck or you don’t like working your scheduled Saturdays and want to get off early......every fricking week. If you call out sick, again, not my business. That’s between you and your manager.

CatMan

Nope. I worry about MY route and let management do their job. If the person next to me chooses to call out sick, that’s THEIR business why they called out and not mine. Maybe if more people minded their business there wouldn’t be so much animosity at FedEx.

Also, you seem like the type who is either a manager, an ass-kisser or someone still bleeding purple. Which of the three are you?
A Rookie!

AB831

Since you’re so obsessed with this I’ll give you an example. There was a coworker who did my area on Saturdays who would falsify and Dex 8 packages saying they couldn’t get access to the house. Or just Dex 3 packages because they didn’t feel like going there. I have no problem delivering anything that ends up on my truck except in instances like that. I DO my job and expect you to do yours when you come to work and don’t screw me over on Mondays because you’re too lazy to deliver the packages in YOUR truck or you don’t like working your scheduled Saturdays and want to get off early......every fricking week. If you call out sick, again, not my business. That’s between you and your manager.
You don't need to justify yourself to that tool or anyone else.