MAP Payout

falcon back

Lol. I have my stop count. I'm doing the work FedEx expects me to do. If a manager doesn't want to do their job and gives me more work than FedEx expects me to do, that's on the manager for not doing their job.
You are the definition of the station crybaby you described above. You expect everyone else to do their job EXCEPT for you. You won't go out of your way to help a fellow employee and you brag that you will only do your job and nothing more. You ever had a lock put on your 2 wheeler that you don't have the combination to? You ever had a open can of sardines put under your dash for air freshener? You display a loser attitude where I am and you can expect the other employees to do one of those and even worse.

Last edited:

dezguy

Fact is you wouldn’t get hired anywhere at this point. 20 years in an entry level job isn’t a great resume builder. It doesn’t mean you don’t have a selfish entitled attitude.
Doubtful but you believe anything your little hear desires.

Is it only selfish because if a driver does it to you, it means less money for you? I have a work load that is expected from me by FedEx. FedEx laid out the expectation but then the expectation is supposed to change just because a coworker called in? Nope, that's not the way it works.

It's not my problem if someone calls in, that's management's problem. If it's that much of an issue, covering sick calls, that tells me there is a staffing issue and a new hire needs to be brought on.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You are the definition of the station crybaby you described above. You expect everyone else to do their job EXCEPT for you. You won't go out of your way to help a fellow employee and you brag that you will only do your job and nothing more. 20 years? That's a newhire in many stations. Our station knows how to handle losers like you. You ever had a lock put on your 2 wheeler that you don't have the combination to? You ever had a open can of sardines put under your dash for air freshener? You display a loser attitude where I am and you can expect the other employees to one of those and even worse.
Sounds like you have a lot of losers at your station. What kind of people do spiteful things to coworkers? I’m glad I’ve never worked at a station with such ugly people.

falcon back

Sounds like you have a lot of losers at your station. What kind of people do spiteful things to coworkers? I’m glad I’ve never worked at a station with such ugly people.
You brag that you use your sick days when you are not sick and you call others a loser? You neglect your job and make coworkers day more difficult and you call them names? You are a narcissist.

dezguy

You brag that you use your sick days when you are not sick and you call others a loser? You neglect your job and make coworkers day more difficult and you call them names? You are a narcissist.
Hahaha what happened, oldfart? You gamble away your wife's fictional lottery win? You go crawling back to you manager and beg for your job back? Hahaha what a loser!!!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You just couldn’t stay away, could you? Did you already run through your wife’s “lottery winnings”? Lol.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
You do, by omission.

No.

Do you bust any in mgmt by taking any of their 10 days if not sick?

I would answer, but then you would say that I answered something else entirely because I omitted something that is dearly important to you and, thus, your interpretation of my answer would be something insane.

Can corporate operate under the same rules as the guys and gals that pay their salaries?

Customers pay our salaries, so no.

59 Dano

Nope. I worry about MY route and let management do their job. If the person next to me chooses to call out sick, that’s THEIR business why they called out and not mine. Maybe if more people minded their business there wouldn’t be so much animosity at FedEx.

That means you'll mind your own business and stop flapping your gums about others in other positions... right?

59 Dano

When the workgroup has to obsorb a rt for an employee who is at a beer fest, it just became my business

You can't tell many of the people in this group anything. They piss and moan about practically everything and then tell you to mind your own business if you dare point out anything, just like the meth heads at the trailer park who have something to hide.

59 Dano

We have one dude at my station that uses every single sick day every year without fail. Usually calls in because he's hungover AF. Some swing gets to run his route, and most of the loop takes a handful of stops to help the swing out. When he runs out of sick days, he doesn't do it anymore. No big deal, we do the job and the world keeps on spinning.

Certainly doesn't mean there isn't a bit of whining from some people, but that's the job of management to cover the route and the swing driver (who gets paid more BTW) to run the route.

You mean you guys have a spare swing driver whose job each day is to do nothing unless someone calls in?

59 Dano

Not my problem. Maybe management should be getting into a truck and running a route instead of piling the work on the employees.

Or... he can utilize the employees that signed up to deliver packages, were hired to deliver packages, and are paid to deliver packages. WHAT A NOVEL CONCEPT!!!!

59 Dano

Lol. I have my stop count. I'm doing the work FedEx expects me to do. If a manager doesn't want to do their job and gives me more work than FedEx expects me to do, that's on the manager for not doing their job.

The manager's job is to assign work to the people that were hired to do the job, such as you.