Maps for feeder drivers.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I never used a scissor…….I did clear the snow off nearly a 1/4 acre of backyard one year. I can’t remember why….
Because it’s all you could think about at the time. It makes you laser focused on whatever task you’re doing. Or so I’ve been told.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
You must have missed again....I don't own or have ever actually seen an Xbox....certainly haven't used one....

But you're just another bullying liar. Shrug.
You are usually more fair or God help us less bullying......sigh.

Noticed that one is missing the rubber band.....

Cost about a dime back in the day. Lasted about 20 minutes...fun though. Hadn't flown one in 50 years?
Dude… why do you deal with all of this?? I’ve been in here over 20 years and seriously have seen nobody(not even dave) get clowned, harassed, and made fun of. If this happen to any one else on here they would go underground and just read offline. Have you pondered why people are doing this??? I can guarantee that it’s not just for the hell if it…sigh…shrugs….chuckles.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Dude… why do you deal with all of this?? I’ve been in here over 20 years and seriously have seen nobody(not even dave) get clowned, harassed, and made fun of. If this happen to any one else on here they would go underground and just read offline. Have you pondered why people are doing this??? I can guarantee that it’s not just for the hell if it…sigh…shrugs….chuckles.

Because this site is a bitter cesspool of hate

Yeet

BC doesn't even have anything on the average YouTube video comment section lol.
Y’all read those?
You ever been on Reddit….???? BC has nothing on that site.
Reddit is fine as long as you go along with the hive mind. If you are an extreme liberal, hate cops, virtue signal how woke you are on “white supremacy”, women power, LGBT, think you shouldn’t have to pay back your student loans like everyone else did before you, think you deserve 100K working at McDonald’s and the like you will be just fine. In other words, I stopped posting there a long time ago. Something our little friend here should have done with BC a long time ago.

quad decade guy

Y’all read those?

Reddit is fine as long as you go along with the hive mind. If you are an extreme liberal, hate cops, virtue signal how woke you are on “white supremacy”, women power, LGBT, think you shouldn’t have to pay back your student loans like everyone else did before you, think you deserve 100K working at McDonald’s and the like you will be just fine. In other words, I stopped posting there a long time ago. Something our little friend here should have done with BC a long time ago.
Back at ya friend. LOLOLOLOL

As I review each and every one of your insightful, relevant, thought provoking, cerebral......just incredible....responses! Then you find out ya'll do the same things you rip me for......like finding out the Preacher is banging the Sunday School Teacher....

A couple of you guys have fits and starts of decency like an old car....fleeting glimpses.....then....sigh.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Y’all read those?

I deleted pretty much every city Reddit that I had…I kept getting banned for telling people they should buy a pistol, get proper training and become familiar with it in case someone tries to break in or a hundred other senarios where you might have to protect yourself or family…they said I was .Instigating violence…lmao… but they let everyone else on there bash cops and there was no problem with that…Hypocrites.

Yeet

I deleted pretty much every city Reddit that I had…I kept getting banned for telling people they should buy a pistol, get proper training and become familiar with it in case someone tries to break in or a hundred other senarios where you might have to protect yourself or family…they said I was .Instigating violence…lmao… but they let everyone else on there bash cops and there was no problem with that…Hypocrites.
It’s fine dude. They are going to get the world they are pushing so hard for an regret it. If I’m a man and I say I’m a woman, they are ok with that. But if I compete in women’s sports because, I’m a woman right? And then I kick the living crap out of your female athletes and break every record they ever set because biologically, I’m a man and we are naturally stronger, THEN it’s a problem. You can’t have it both ways.