Maps for feeder drivers.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
What’s wrong with a unibrow?
I guess you’re the second guy?
FF053074-D47A-46DA-A1D6-1AEE33103B78.gif

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
You would think someone who actually flew planes would have a sense of modesty. Look at how small even the mountains look from up here. We are nothing but blips on the radar just trying to do the best we can while we are here. Such an experience should make you immune to such criticisms and realize in the grand scheme of things, we are nothing. Stop taking things so damn seriously. Our time is fleeting, enjoy it while you can.

quad decade guy

You would think someone who actually flew planes would have a sense of modesty. Look at how small even the mountains look from up here. We are nothing but blips on the radar just trying to do the best we can while we are here. Such an experience should make you immune to such criticisms and realize in the grand scheme of things, we are nothing. Stop taking things so damn seriously. Our time is fleeting, enjoy it while you can.
Gosh, so introspective....deep stuff. You don't know me. Stop the bullying. Let's try that.

To wit.....I do remember flying to 10k ft solo for the first time. I realized only 2 inches of aluminum was keeping me alive. Very humbling.

But alas....here on BC is a cesspool of hate. I hold great hope those/that will pass on and we'll find new horizons....

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Gosh, so introspective....deep stuff. You don't know me. Stop the bullying. Let's try that.

To wit.....I do remember flying to 10k ft solo for the first time. I realized only 2 inches of aluminum was keeping me alive. Very humbling.

But alas....here on BC is a cesspool of hate. I hold great hope those/that will pass on and we'll find new horizons....
83D8B09B-183F-4992-9FB5-EA1116600919.gif

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider

Hate breeds hate. You made your bed, now lay on it.

Johney

Indeed. Own it. Personal phone. Personal hand truck.....all the same.....hypocrite. We have really turned a corner here.
So you're admitting you're a company man? Thought you said you weren't. I'll look back and see where you said it or someone else I'm sure will. Yea we have turned the corner.
You're the hypocrite!

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
So you're admitting you're a company man? Thought you said you weren't. I'll look back and see where you said it or someone else I'm sure will. Yea we have turned the corner.
You're the hypocrite!

Here it is.

Hand cart theft was such a problem in our building that maintenance created(welded chains to huge beams) a hand cart lock up.

That lasted a few weeks as our center team started cutting locks to redistribute hand carts......don't have a hand cart? Here take this one......cut.....see the drivers started complaining and refused to leave without a hand cart or as bulk stops started taking half a day because of the one or two box walk. Injuries started creeping up also.

I bought my own cart and chains and lock and dared them to destroy my private property. It never happened.

I went to upper mgt. and suggested "how about mounting the dolly(hand cart) to the front bumper?" A bracket of some sort that the hand cart slides in and a safety chain......"Oh no......we can't do that.....they'll(handcart) fall off in traffic....and besides we can't alter the appearance of the pkg. car....." Swear to God.....

My P1000 was so bulked out most days that the loader would either pull the hand cart and set in front of the pkg car(to get out of the way) and then was promptly stolen....or would leave in the cab with no place to put it in the back......and pkg. cars being parked so close together......you couldn't deal with it until pulling away from your bay.....on and on.

Going to feeders solved all this.....

Bought your own Handcart....

Smfh

And the link.

quad decade guy

Here it is.

And the link.
Impressive.

Point is: Wow, all that time to smear me. And.....Say, do you use your personal cell-phone for work? Basically the same thing?

Cart....phone windex whatever tissue water......we've got 2 years of catching up........