Marjorie Taylor Greene did NOT disappoint in her Debate

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
321611189_708856217263961_1181884098007382590_n.jpg

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
compared to a couple of your ladies ?

View attachment 411721
Are these young ladies Members of Congress? I understand that after Orange Jesus standards are really low for our elected officials but call me a boomer,or old fashioned but I think a Member of Congress calling a sitting president a POS on Social Media is hitting rock bottom,even for the gentle Christian MAGA folks

newfie

Are these young ladies Members of Congress? I understand that after Orange Jesus standards are really low for our elected officials but call me a boomer,or old fashioned but I think a Member of Congress calling a sitting president a POS on Social Media is hitting rock bottom,even for the gentle Christian MAGA folks
only if the sitting president is not a pos, you guys should probably try to steal the election for someone who does a better job next time.
by the way you just insulted a sitting member of congress comparing her to a neaderthal so i think there's some kinks in your old fashioned mindset.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
only if the sitting president is not a pos, you guys should probably try to steal the election for someone who does a better job next time.
by the way you just insulted a sitting member of congress comparing her to a neaderthal so i think there's some kinks in your old fashioned mindset.
Spin it any way you wish (and extra points for trying to get us go down the 'Them danged ole Demonrats done stole the election!!!" rabbit hole") but it doesn't change the fact that it's very low class for her to do this.I DO understand that as a MAGA supporter this can be difficult for you to see

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Now this nutbag is calling for the US to Bomb Mexico

President Trump was right," Greene tweeted. "We should bomb the cartel’s because they are an international criminal organization murdering our people by lacing deadly fentanyl from China in drugs they illegally sell across our border to US citizens.Not Mexico or it’s [sic] great people, the cartels."