Martha’s Vineyard Hit with Coronavirus Spike After Superspreader Birthday Party

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
6111ac6c1a72d2738245.jpg

Literally killing people, not a mask in sight and now Martha’s Vineyard is going to have overwhelmed hospitals, bodies in the streets, people’s children are dying.
If Erika Badu wasn't so Instagram happy...

Nobody would even know.

oldngray

nowhere special
6111ac6c1a72d2738245.jpg

Literally killing people, not a mask in sight and now Martha’s Vineyard is going to have overwhelmed hospitals, bodies in the streets, people’s children are dying.
The real super spreaders will be all the guests flying home and spreading it to other areas. Almost impossible to track accurately without having the guest list.

NAHimGOOD

Yah, rules for thee but not for me.
I can dig it...

He told people what to do...

And...

Didn't do it himself.

Do we blame him or the idiots who do as told without verification of message and deliverer?

I said i didn't care what they did at their backyard party because i don't care if they care we had in my backyard.

Their ting doesn't interrupt my ting...

vantexan

I can dig it...

He told people what to do...

And...

Didn't do it himself.

Do we blame him or the idiots who do as told without verification of message and deliverer?

I said i didn't care what they did at their backyard party because i don't care if they care we had in my backyard.

Their ting doesn't interrupt my ting...
As long as it doesn't interrupt. Too many examples of politicians telling us what we must do during the pandemic then they're found out not complying with their own rules. At some point have to think they don't believe it's really that dangerous, they just like :censored2:ing with us.

NAHimGOOD

As long as it doesn't interrupt. Too many examples of politicians telling us what we must do during the pandemic then they're found out not complying with their own rules. At some point have to think they don't believe it's really that dangerous, they just like *ing with us.
I don't trust politicians to have our best interest at heart.

It's just a job...

They fluff their resume and can't live up to inflated expectations just like the rest of them.

We are all men...

And women...

Before anything.

It's up to you to provide, protect and defend your family and property.

vantexan

I don't trust politicians to have our best interest at heart.

It's just a job...

They fluff their resume and can't live up to inflated expectations just like the rest of them.

We are all men...

And women...

Before anything.

It's up to you to provide, protect and defend your family and property.
That's true but I'm not in a position to stop the flow of illegals across the border or rescue thousands of Americans in Afghanistan. We count on our politicians to make rational, intelligent decisions and decisions like shutting down businesses or making America look weak do affect our lives. Can't just shrug it off and say doesn't matter.

rickyb

That's true but I'm not in a position to stop the flow of illegals across the border or rescue thousands of Americans in Afghanistan. We count on our politicians to make rational, intelligent decisions and decisions like shutting down businesses or making America look weak do affect our lives. Can't just shrug it off and say doesn't matter.
ur problem is u put too much faith in them to do their job. and u think ur powerless.

thats not how politics works.

NAHimGOOD

That's an entirely different conversation...

vantexan

That's an entirely different conversation...
Not really. These people who are screwing up in Afghanistan are also the ones insisting on vaccinations for those who've already had covid. If I can't trust them to protect American lives abroad then why should I trust them here? The point is if our politicians are incompetent we should vote them out and put pressure on them to fire incompetent bureaucrats. We the People are responsible for putting these people in charge. Their power derives from us and we should remind them on occasion who's the ultimate power in the U.S. Not shrug and say it has no bearing on my life.