Martha’s Vineyard Hit with Coronavirus Spike After Superspreader Birthday Party

vantexan

ur problem is u put too much faith in them to do their job. and u think ur powerless.

thats not how politics works.
In your little fantasy world people rise up with automatic weapons and kill everyone who opposes their way of thinking. At the very least throw bricks at cops. In the mature world people debate positions and vote on it, realizing that the vote is influenced by those with money. We can either deal with it by getting enough votes, or we can descend into your world of anarchy. Most people don't want your world.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
In your little fantasy world people rise up with automatic weapons and kill everyone who opposes their way of thinking. At the very least throw bricks at cops. In the mature world people debate positions and vote on it, realizing that the vote is influenced by those with money. We can either deal with it by getting enough votes, or we can descend into your world of anarchy. Most people don't want your world.
At least not yet

rickyb

my world is not a fantasy its reality.

for example in montreal they tried jacking up the tuition on students, but the students were well organized and the whole city peacefully marched through the streets, got rid of teh govt and stopped increased student debt.

its called non violent civil disobedience something which YOUR fantasy world likes to pretend is only violent.

you have womens rights. anti war. civil rights to name a few in american history. workers rights.

not about voting and praying the politician will listen to you.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Not really. These people who are screwing up in Afghanistan are also the ones insisting on vaccinations for those who've already had covid. If I can't trust them to protect American lives abroad then why should I trust them here? The point is if our politicians are incompetent we should vote them out and put pressure on them to fire incompetent bureaucrats. We the People are responsible for putting these people in charge. Their power derives from us and we should remind them on occasion who's the ultimate power in the U.S. Not shrug and say it has no bearing on my life.
So basically...

If I read it correctly...

The people who voted this in are to blame?

Yes yes

vantexan

my world is not a fantasy its reality.

for example in montreal they tried jacking up the tuition on students, but the students were well organized and the whole city peacefully marched through the streets, got rid of teh govt and stopped increased student debt.

its called non violent civil disobedience something which YOUR fantasy world likes to pretend is only violent.

you have womens rights. anti war. civil rights to name a few in american history. workers rights.

not about voting and praying the politician will listen to you.
In case you haven't noticed we've gotten the violent kind of protest lately.

rickyb

In case you haven't noticed we've gotten the violent kind of protest lately.
Occupy was peaceful. Too bad obama led a federally coordinated attack to destroy it.

Blm likely mostly peaceful too, u have mlks influence, but it only takes a few bad apples