Oops! No Masks For The Obama's Party! Forced DJ To Delete Incriminating Pics!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Slight reduction in SARS-CoV-2 exposure viral load due to masking...

How about read something other than right-wing propaganda for once?

You're incapable of understanding what you just linked to, and so you are inadvertantly spreading anti science misinformation.

That is not a study on whether or not cloth masks reduce transmission. It's a probability analysis of the impact of masking on spread, that starts with the assumption that masks reduce spread:

"We added masking to this model by assuming that a mask decreases the exposure viral load in a transmission pair by a value that we refer to as the combination mask efficacy (εC)"

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Our apologies to Nancy Pelosi. She did not attend the Obama party. She bailed.

Get this, she had other parties to attend. More than one. Lol

fishtm2001

80 percent of new cases in iceland are fully vaccinated.
approximately 70 percent in Israel same thing . Israel was probably the first country to develop herd immunity.

We're all making a lot of assumptions here when we dont know what the hell is going on.
No proof that vaccines are ineffective at countering symptomatic disease in a country.

oldngray

nowhere special
9122855.jpg

fishtm2001

The masks most wear allow the virus to pass right through. Many last year were infected in spite of wearing masks. It's especially harmful for kids to wear them.
I'll just make a wild guess that the National Academy Of Sciences is more knowledgeable than you.

vantexan

I'll just make a wild guess that the National Academy Of Sciences is more knowledgeable than you.

I'm sure they are. But multiple doctors say they aren't including Fauci in his emails. Not to mention he encouraged wearing double masks. It's mostly about giving people comfort that they're doing something to protect themselves and their families.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
OK, the world is coming to an end in 12 years according to AOC, yet Obama buys a beach house in spite of dire warnings of sea level rise. And Kerry flies in on his highly polluting personal jet to party with Obama. Bet some of the very wealthy other guests did too. If they don't practice what they preach(Gavin Newsome at the French Laundry, Nancy Pelosi getting her hair done maskless, etc, etc, etc, why do you think suddenly they're going to get religion and quarantine themselves? When are you going to realize it's "rules for thee but not for me?" When are you going to realize that climate change is the vehicle the Left is using to install a new world order, to finally get rid of capitalism and have everyone(but themselves)on an equal plane? Just how badly do they have to crash and burn the whole system before you realize they aren't acting in your best interest or that of your family, your country, your world? It's all about them and their deluded messianic complex. Despise him if you will but Trump put measures in place to make the country more economically sound. To give kids a better future. All of that has been undone by this administration and if a white kid does well for example then there's racism involved. Everything now is about identity politics. There's nothing united about that, unless it's uniting one side against the other. There's nothing fiscally sound about printing trillions and trillions of dollars. Didn't have to be this way, and it appears average Democrats are prepared to go down with the ship rather than admit the leadership of their party are screwing us butt royal. I sincerely want power back into the hands of Republicans. Not because I want to lord it over Democrats. We need a serious fiscal makeover, and we need it soon. This administration is taking us in the wrong direction.
Wait. Did the previous administration practice fiscal responsibility?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
The masks most wear allow the virus to pass right through. Many last year were infected in spite of wearing masks. It's especially harmful for kids to wear them.

Everybody try to remember back to March 2020... did we all see the images of the health care workers in hazmat suits and oxygen masks and they were still getting infected.

A porous thin paper tissue was never designed to stop an airborne contagion, this crap can get to you from your eye membranes or even your ears.

This virus was man made and designed to spread like it did..who is stupid enough to believe that this was a natural 🦇 dropping event. My wife is a nurse and she called it back in March 2020, she knew it was not behaving like a natural germ.

We are not getting the whole story, anything you do right now is like spitting into the wind. This stuff was on you from the get go.