Oops! No Masks For The Obama's Party! Forced DJ To Delete Incriminating Pics!

El Correcto

god is dead
I want to see your proof that they're out and about in the world within 10 days of the party. If you're right, you get a gold star. If you're wrong I want you to admit you're wrong.
I want to see your proof that they did self quarantine. That no one came to visit these famous people within that two week period.
Maybe you can stand guard outside Clooney’s bedroom door.

El Correcto

god is dead
I don’t care if you’re vaccinated or not bitch, you can’t :censored2: George Clooney right now, he is self quarantining because he might have a case of the sniffles.

vantexan

What if these party participants plan to self-quarantine for two weeks? Why does everything have to devolve into political rancor?
OK, the world is coming to an end in 12 years according to AOC, yet Obama buys a beach house in spite of dire warnings of sea level rise. And Kerry flies in on his highly polluting personal jet to party with Obama. Bet some of the very wealthy other guests did too. If they don't practice what they preach(Gavin Newsome at the French Laundry, Nancy Pelosi getting her hair done maskless, etc, etc, etc, why do you think suddenly they're going to get religion and quarantine themselves? When are you going to realize it's "rules for thee but not for me?" When are you going to realize that climate change is the vehicle the Left is using to install a new world order, to finally get rid of capitalism and have everyone(but themselves)on an equal plane? Just how badly do they have to crash and burn the whole system before you realize they aren't acting in your best interest or that of your family, your country, your world? It's all about them and their deluded messianic complex. Despise him if you will but Trump put measures in place to make the country more economically sound. To give kids a better future. All of that has been undone by this administration and if a white kid does well for example then there's racism involved. Everything now is about identity politics. There's nothing united about that, unless it's uniting one side against the other. There's nothing fiscally sound about printing trillions and trillions of dollars. Didn't have to be this way, and it appears average Democrats are prepared to go down with the ship rather than admit the leadership of their party are screwing us butt royal. I sincerely want power back into the hands of Republicans. Not because I want to lord it over Democrats. We need a serious fiscal makeover, and we need it soon. This administration is taking us in the wrong direction.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Fact:
Everybody who attended the Obama bash was vaccinated and had to prove it. On top of that, they tested them for Covid before they got on the property. Obama paid all the bills himself out of his own pocket.
Party on.

newfie

Fact:
Everybody who attended the Obama bash was vaccinated and had to prove it. On top of that, they tested them for Covid before they got on the property. Obama paid all the bills himself out of his own pocket.
Party on.
80 percent of new cases in iceland are fully vaccinated.
approximately 70 percent in Israel same thing . Israel was probably the first country to develop herd immunity.

We're all making a lot of assumptions here when we dont know what the hell is going on.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Vaccinated people who contract Covid are called breakthroughs.
Actual what does that mean ?
Is it anything like a saved job ?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Fact:
Party on.
The battle cry is fully vaccinated are hurting the unvaccinated. As with most things liberal, the vaccinated must be punished.

oldngray

nowhere special
I don’t care. They tested before the party. All of them were vaxxed. They weren’t in a CDC hot zone. Let the old skinny dude party. I didn’t vote for him either time but you only turn 60 once.
Good thing you agree other people don't have to wear masks if they don't feel like it either.

The Driver

I drive.
Good thing you agree other people don't have to wear masks if they don't feel like it either.
You don't have to in public spaces, but it's the smarter thing to do in hot zones. Especially if you care about your health and you're not vaccinated.

Are you vaccinated or have been previously infected?

The Driver

I drive.
There is no good evidence that cloth face masks reduce transmission. Stop pushing your anti science misinformation.
Cloth masks aren't great. Buys you maybe 15 minutes in a room with infected individuals. But they might reduce your exposure to the viral load and prevent serious disease.

Better off with N95 masks. Buys you 25 hours.

Masks were never intended to prevent disease. They were meant to slow the spread down.