Masks required

tadpole

Think about how suffocating it will be when you do get Covid. Compare that to your current discomfort. Maybe that will help you comply.
You can call me, or anyone who doesn’t think exactly the way you’ve been programmed to think, a jackass who doesn’t understand the severity of the situation, but there are free-thinkers around everywhere who can’t be coerced into believing falsehoods.

quad decade guy

Monday had a tent with part time sups manning a table for pre health check. I asked "do we have to do this?" Response: " You are union, I can't make you do anything...". Wow. Ok.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
1594780230107.png

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You can call me, or anyone who doesn’t think exactly the way you’ve been programmed to think, a jackass who doesn’t understand the severity of the situation, but there are free-thinkers around everywhere who can’t be coerced into believing falsehoods.

His comment says it all, it is entirely about compliance, nothing to do with safety. The willingness of so many people to simply comply, in defiance of all logic and understanding, is a little disappointing. :( They just let others do their thinking for them, it minimizes their calorie requirement.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.