Mass Shooting Solutions

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
war on drugs started around same time civil rights took off. wonder if theres any relation.

climate catastrophe induced drought

STFU Cantnadian. Your random thoughts are emotional puke and I am too sick of you to begin to describe. Your a fugging waste of O2.
Get lost loser.

BlackFriday

america but we definitely had native genocide not sure about slavery

Ha, how about the way cantnada railroaded the indigenous people? Makes slavery and what America shamefully did look like rigged bingo.
You have no ground to stand on. Your emotional posts have as much smarts ad my best crop of duck butter. Your brain simply isn't right and it let's your mouth run like a Montezuma revenge. Your saliva is butt mucus and your brain is is an over capacity hemroid. Please don't donate your flesh to science.

Mutineer

Ha, how about the way cantnada railroaded the indigenous people? Makes slavery and what America shamefully did look like rigged bingo.
You have no ground to stand on. Your emotional posts have as much smarts ad my best crop of duck butter. Your brain simply isn't right and it let's your mouth run like a Montezuma revenge. Your saliva is butt mucus and your brain is is an over capacity hemroid. Please don't donate your flesh to science.

Yer a passionate, hate-filled, foaming at the mouth meanie-head.

I like it!

BlackFriday

Yer a passionate, hate-filled, foaming at the mouth meanie-head.

I like it!

Im sorry that I may come across the way you describe. I'm an American patriot with traditional/conservative values. The type of values that make things better and not worse. I'm in the majority and it sometimes becomes frustrating.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
No. There are some here that provoke and deserve vituperative, acid balloon responses.

When I do it, I feel like I'm kicking a puppy.

I was thinking about comparing it to a newborn kitten that hasn't even opened it's eyes yet, taking swats at you. At first It's cute and fun, and you set them back in place at their momma's teat. But then they keep doing it, and it loses its charm.

Last edited: