Mass Shooting Solutions

vantexan

I believe it is hindering the progress of gun legislation.

Ok. Through proper reasonable legislation not hindered by an outdated Amendment that often hinders human rights.

I definitely believe this is not the purpose or would it even be the outcome of repealing the 2nd Amendment.

Isn't this the case for all laws.

I never actually mentioned this aspect but there will be some aspects that will be difficult.

I disagree. The point is to raise the safety of average citizens as they congregant for various reasons and try to live their average lives.

Agreed.

I never said this, implied this or would ever think of telling a 25 year old that providing they have background check, including all mental health treatment records, and a thorough psychological screening by independent, objective mental health professionals, that they couldn't purchase a gun for this purpose.

In my opinion this is an overreach.
Right now every driving citizen with limited income is suffering because our government is intent on transitioning us from fossil fuels into green energy. They don't have the infrastructure to do this yet but they're pushing us towards it anyways. The cart before the horse. Not to mention the high inflation caused by high fuel prices. My point in bringing this up is showing that no matter how noble the intentions every time the government tries to social engineer society as a whole they tend to foul everything up. Another example is the near dissolution of the black family in their efforts to provide welfare. There are always unintended consequences with broad government overreach. They'd be better off providing us with the things the Constitution addresses like the military and border security. But the liberals are fouling that up too. Leave the 2nd Amendment alone if you don't want to see the country completely break up. Pie in the sky theories rarely work in the real world.

rickyb

Right now every driving citizen with limited income is suffering because our government is intent on transitioning us from fossil fuels into green energy. They don't have the infrastructure to do this yet but they're pushing us towards it anyways. The cart before the horse. Not to mention the high inflation caused by high fuel prices. My point in bringing this up is showing that no matter how noble the intentions every time the government tries to social engineer society as a whole they tend to foul everything up. Another example is the near dissolution of the black family in their efforts to provide welfare. There are always unintended consequences with broad government overreach. They'd be better off providing us with the things the Constitution addresses like the military and border security. But the liberals are fouling that up too. Leave the 2nd Amendment alone if you don't want to see the country completely break up. Pie in the sky theories rarely work in the real world.
hoover dam looking awfully dry these days. throw away culture is a pie in the sky theory that isnt working.

govt can do good too. sad u believe this.

if they cared about blacks maybe they shouldnt have sent civil rights leaders into exile and assassinated the ones who chose to stay in america. the govt is racist. country was founded on it.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Last edited:

Thebrownblob

hoover dam looking awfully dry these days. throw away culture is a pie in the sky theory that isnt working.

if they cared about blacks maybe they shouldnt have sent civil rights leaders into exile and assassinated the ones who chose to stay in america. the govt is racist. country was founded on it.
1655291504688.gif

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.

if LIBERALS cared about blacks maybe they shouldnt have sent civil rights leaders into exile and assassinated the ones who chose to stay in america. the LIBERALS ARE racist. country was founded on it.

Fixed it for you.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Lies

vantexan

Ever hear of drought?

When did I say government can't do anything good? I said that they have just the other day.

A lot of money was spent trying to help the poor. Their policies often made things worse.

rickyb

Ever hear of drought?

When did I say government can't do anything good? I said that they have just the other day.

A lot of money was spent trying to help the poor. Their policies often made things worse.
war on drugs started around same time civil rights took off. wonder if theres any relation.

climate catastrophe induced drought