Mass Shooting Solutions

Thebrownblob

How can you say repealing the second amendment will not cause the loss of the right to defend oneself?
1655220203979.jpeg

Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Mark Twain

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Want to raise the age to buy a gun to 21, just include it with a bill to raise the voting age to 21. Watch liberals heads explode.
If they’re not responsible enough to handle a rifle, they shouldn’t vote either. Besides, technically the would be able to vote against the restrictions or the people that imposed them. Stupid

Integrity

Binge Poster
Are there actually "rules" here anymore? Who is running the site now? Integrity? OMG!
Integrity is not running this site now. Still the TOS

Terms and rules
SHE could put a two year old ADHD child, who had recently consumed 12 ice pops and a bowl of Captain Crunch to sleep in less than 15 seconds. She makes those "wave" and "whales singing" sleep sounds seem like punk rock on heroin/crack speed ballin.
Her posts once made my eyelids shut SO hard the sound woke me up again. Over & over it was read/slammed eyelids/wake up & repeat. I learned my lesson. Tell you that much.
Who is this SHE that you are referring. I am not following your reply.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Why would repealing the right to bear arms be necessary in your opinion?
I believe it is hindering the progress of gun legislation.
In other words if we have "highly regulated gun ownership" then the government gets to decide who if anyone gets to own guns without the 2nd Amendment.
Ok. Through proper reasonable legislation not hindered by an outdated Amendment that often hinders human rights.
What will happen is the rich will have armed security. The government will have armed security. The police will be armed. The military of course. Everyone else will be told they can't have private ownership.
I definitely believe this is not the purpose or would it even be the outcome of repealing the 2nd Amendment.
The law abiding will comply. Law breakers won't.
Isn't this the case for all laws.
You'd never be able to get all the guns out there turned in.
I never actually mentioned this aspect but there will be some aspects that will be difficult.
But you will jeopardize the safety of average citizens.
I disagree. The point is to raise the safety of average citizens as they congregant for various reasons and try to live their average lives.
If the government comes up with making it difficult to obtain a gun before age 21 we'll have to live with it.
Agreed.
But to tell a 25 yr old with a family living in a high crime area he can't buy a gun to protect them is the government going too far.
I never said this, implied this or would ever think of telling a 25 year old that providing they have background check, including all mental health treatment records, and a thorough psychological screening by independent, objective mental health professionals, that they couldn't purchase a gun for this purpose.
And you'll eventually have every area be a high crime area too.
In my opinion this is an overreach.