Massachusetts vote for Scott Brown . Save our Health care

over9five

Staff member
Hahahaha! Coakley just conceded! 1 hour and 20 minutes after the polls closed!

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
There is hope for this country after all. I can't wait for November, lets start voting all of them out.

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
Union members stick together and vote for the "Party Of No." Boy do they have a plan to fix the runaway cost of healthcare - DO NOTHING and it will fix itself! hahaha- what a bunch of DOPES! Boehner, Cantor, McConnell and BROWN should give up their Cadillac health plans and try to live off the dole! ANY UNION member who would vote REPUBLICAN should be lined up - identified and thrown out of our Union - YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF A UNION!!!! True Americans show compassion for those less fortunate like the poor people of Haiti! Stop looking out for yourself or you will find out the true cost of run away healthcare!! Next contract we are the BIG TARGET for UPS - not MGT!! If we do not send a msg to BIG INSURANCE now we will be very sorry later!! At least the DEMS and Obama are trying - Bush nor McCain could care less about us - the little folk! nuf said

Obviously you cannot think for yourself, Senator Brown was indorsed by many Unions, you might not believe it but people might have other reason to vote Gop than to blindly follow the Union and BTW in case you didn’t know Senator John McCain had proposed health care reform agenda. His plan was to make health insurance affordable; ensuring care for high-risk patients; lowering health care costs.

Union members stick together and vote for the "Party Of No." Boy do they have a plan to fix the runaway cost of healthcare - DO NOTHING and it will fix itself! hahaha- what a bunch of DOPES! Boehner, Cantor, McConnell and BROWN should give up their Cadillac health plans and try to live off the dole! ANY UNION member who would vote REPUBLICAN should be lined up - identified and thrown out of our Union - YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF A UNION!!!! True Americans show compassion for those less fortunate like the poor people of Haiti! Stop looking out for yourself or you will find out the true cost of run away healthcare!! Next contract we are the BIG TARGET for UPS - not MGT!! If we do not send a msg to BIG INSURANCE now we will be very sorry later!! At least the DEMS and Obama are trying - Bush nor McCain could care less about us - the little folk! nuf said

I see another catalyst for the market. If I voted like you I would be in the poor house myself. And wouldn't have the capital to give. Obama has not done a thing for the little folk.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The vote that has been heard around the world.
We the people have our senate seat back, so long to the elitist machine.
Another race where barry's clout actually did not help.
This is the first wake up call being sent to DC, come Nov 2010 many of you will be gone.

Kraetos

Preload, Loader
This is amazing, I'm so excited to see the bumbling fools in DC try to figure out what to do next. If they intend to do a suicide mission and try to pass this bill before Brown is seated, then the country is going to be in an uproar! KILL THE BILL!

P

pickup

Hahahaha! Coakley just conceded! 1 hour and 20 minutes after the polls closed!

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, the fair State of Massachusetts. How ironic that the state that mandated universal life insurance within its own borders now wants to keep it confined within its own borders.

You did the right thing by not making it even close enough that the democrats could cry "recount" and hold the whole thing up.

I hope that the state certification and the seating of the Senator Brown will happen quickly.

P

pickup

Use your own mind! Stop blindly following your union leaders. Most UPS drivers I've talked to are voting REPUBLICAN.
THINK!!!! Don't be a sheep.

Maybe the ups drivers can't help it. After all, the Republican candidate's last name is Brown.

satellitedriver

Good Job, Mass.
I have held Ted Kennedy in utter contempt for his actions at Chappaquiddick (SP?), and see this election as a positive.
Teddy, IMHO, was the poster boy for why we should have term limitations.

Channahon

Congratulations to the people of Massachuetts on the election of Mr. Scott Brown.

There have been 3 races -NJ and Va governors and Kennedy's seat, where Barack Obama had made personal appearances to endorse the Democratic Party. And each time a Republican won the election. And although the White House states, losing those elections had nothing to do with Obama, well I just don't know if I believe that or not.

I think the people of this country are getting a little fed up with the proposed health care reform, and the taxation of any reform being forced down our throats. The working people and their employers can only afford so much in taxes and still live the quality of life they strive for, and for their employers to stay profitable and in business. And this goes for large, medium and small businesses.

Just my thoughts, as the bailout plans don't seem to be working, in getting people back to work, let them afford housing and get the economy back on track.

“And let me say this, with respect to those who wish to harm us: I believe that our Constitution and laws exist to protect this nation. They do not grant rights and privileges to enemies in wartime. In dealing with terrorists, our tax dollars should pay for weapons to stop them, not lawyers to defend them.” -Scott Brown

UPS Lifer

Thank you Red Sox Nation! It was surreal to hear a speech of victory from a Republican in the state of Massachusetts.

You heard it first here.... I think this guy is presidential. He is the Sarah Palan of the 13 colonies.

He might be available for a much bigger job in 2012.

A

anonymous6

a win by Brown will scare the pants off every sitting democrat, if a republican can win here then hope & change really did come to America.

I grew up in Ma ( weymouth).
When the people reelected kennedy after chappaquitick I left Ma forever.

Glad Brown won.

spif91

Good Job, Mass.
I have held Ted Kennedy in utter contempt for his actions at Chappaquiddick (SP?), and see this election as a positive.
Teddy, IMHO, was the poster boy for why we should have term limitations.

I'm sure Teddy is rolling over in his grave right now!!!!!

spif91

Thank you Red Sox Nation! It was surreal to hear a speech of victory from a Republican in the state of Massachusetts.

You heard it first here.... I think this guy is presidential. He is the Sarah Palan of the 13 colonies.

He might be available for a much bigger job in 2012.

He reminded me off some if the old JFK speeches I have heard over the years. The acceptance speech was a classic. I believe we haven't heard th first or the last from Scott Brown. Maybe the spark that the repubs and conservatives need at just the right moment......

JonFrum

Did I mention that when you throw Social Security in the mix you have over $53 trillion in unfunded liabilities? BTW, that was a figure that comes from 2008, and I believe it has gone up since but I don't have those numbers immediatly available. Where do you think this money is going to come from?
Unfunded Liabilities have since increased to $107 trillion for Social Security, Prescription Drug, and Medicare combined. That's $347,048 per citizen.

Check out all the scary numbers at . . .
http://www.usdebtclock.org/