Massive FBI Scandal?

floridays

And the whole Trump collusion scandal is a political hit job by elements in our government including people at the FBI.
Upper level FBI, I realize you said elements of FBI. I have no doubt there is honesty among field agents. If not the republic is already lost and we only await the results to be made visible. I am not disagreeing with your statement, only adding commentary.

newfie

So you belive that the left wing has this secret society that is so powerful and all encompassing that it controls the justice department ,and are savvy enough to hide all aspects of their treachery from the news media and the American public?
Yet the couldn't get their hand chosen candidate, the queen bee herself, the most powerful Secretary of State in human history Hilary Clinton elected against a guy who did all he could to sabotage his own candidacy, by talking about grabbing women by their hoo-ha, and every other idiotic thing he said and did during that campaign.
View attachment 177305

you guys do have to seem a lot of people in the right places.

why is it the FBI never loses any Trump or conservative evidence , but they loses hillaries emails and now 50,000 text messages?

did I mention the IRS evidence loses too?

cool-story-jpg.177305

vantexan

you guys do have to seem a lot of people in the right places.

why is it the FBI never loses any Trump or conservative evidence , but they loses hillaries emails and now 50,000 text messages?

did I mention the IRS evidence loses too?

cool-story-jpg.177305
If that isn't impartiality I don't know what is!

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Imagine that, a conservative website is jumping on the tinfoil hate FBI scandal nonsense....

lol

"fake news"
Always remember: The typical republican had their emotional peak at about age 14. They never grew beyond that spot. Conspiracies are crucial to their mythology. They understand the dumber of their followers WILL believe them.