Massive FBI Scandal?

vantexan

I wasn't the one pining for the days of old when as soon as a girl started her menstrual cycle she was fare game.
"fair"....I just pointed out that if most States have laws on the books saying people as young as 13 or 14 can get married with permission then your definitions of what is a child and a pedophile don't hold up. I also said I wouldn't want a 32 year old with a 14 year old either but that didn't stop you from smearing me. Never give a liberal the slightest opening because if there's anything y'all do well it's take an honest conversation and drag it through the sewer.

floridays

"fair"....I just pointed out that if most States have laws on the books saying people as young as 13 or 14 can get married with permission then your definitions of what is a child and a pedophile don't hold up. I also said I wouldn't want a 32 year old with a 14 year old either but that didn't stop you from smearing me. Never give a liberal the slightest opening because if there's anything y'all do well it's take an honest conversation and drag it through the sewer.
Good job Van, you went dead center through the target, problem is he doesn't realize he was hit.

El Correcto

god is dead
Always remember: The typical republican had their emotional peak at about age 14. They never grew beyond that spot. Conspiracies are crucial to their mythology. They understand the dumber of their followers WILL believe them.
If you’re not a liberal at 25 you don’t have a heart, if you’re not a conservative by 35 you don’t have a brain.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
wrong thread

Attachments

• IMG_6583.JPG
    IMG_6583.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 102

Turdferguson

Just a turd

You smeared yourself taking up for a predator just because he happens to be Republican. Just as you defend Trump and all his flaws because he is Republican