Massive FBI Scandal?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Anyone else want to point out the spelling error?
My cat Apollo thought it was a catastrophe and he laughed so much he went catatonic.

Apollo 1.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Always remember: The typical republican had their emotional peak at about age 14. They never grew beyond that spot. Conspiracies are crucial to their mythology. They understand the dumber of their followers WILL believe them.
Nothing like an Archie Bunker Dim sharing his wit ... aka Dimwit.

Last edited:

It will be fine

thank god you had a virgin mary like Hillary to support on your side. :)
We all know he's referring to known child molester Roy Moore. The one you and Van and the RNC supported for the senate. The one that lost a republican senate seat in ruby red Alabama. What happened to evangelical support of men of character?

BrownArmy

This is a pickle...the FBI doesn’t have a stellar track record, but I simply find it hard to buy into the ‘deep state’ conspiracy theory.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
We all know he's referring to known child molester Roy Moore. The one you and Van and the RNC supported for the senate. The one that lost a republican senate seat in ruby red Alabama. What happened to evangelical support of men of character?
Who else thinks this is a Personal Attack?

newfie

I saw where UConn had to provide counseling to their students because a conservative spoke there. I think you're an ass but at some point you and I should be able to have a lively debate , call each other :censored2: and then have a beer and move on.
the world is getting way tooo sensitive.

The twists and turns of a government that does not hold itself accountable , that hides behind its secret ratings and thus gives us material to argue that is half cooked is disturbing .

So at this point I need to go get drunk because If I actually sit down and think about the divisiveness of our parties, government and media I might actually want to move out in the friggin desert somewhere.

BrownArmy

I saw where UConn had to provide counseling to their students because a conservative spoke there. I think you're an ass but at some point you and I should be able to have a lively debate , call each other :censored2: and then have a beer and move on.

The twists and turns of a government that does not hold itself accountable , that hides behind its secret ratings and thus gives us material to argue that is half cooked is disturbing .

So at this point I need to go get drunk because If I actually sit down and think about the divisiveness of our parties, government and media I might actually want to move out in the friggin desert somewhere.

I'm buying.

vantexan

You smeared yourself taking up for a predator just because he happens to be Republican. Just as you defend Trump and all his flaws because he is Republican
I don't defend the personal choices Trump has made. I've numerous times here said that he's sleazy, acts unpresidential, etc. I do agree with many of the policies he's trying to enact. If you would take the time to read posts instead of painting us all with the same wide brush you'd see that. There are Republicans who want to throw the DACA kids out of the country. I don't. I am a Christian first and I think this country is better than that. I also believe we have laws that must be respected. So green cards only, no citizenship, no getting to bring in millions more through their citizenship. That gives them all the rights of citizenship except to vote or hold office. Which is at the crux of the matter. Democrats want the votes. And Dems want to keep the border open to bring in more potential voters, just as some Republicans want the cheap labor. At any rate the issue, as many issues are, is complex and deserves more than "you people are all...".

floridays

I don't defend the personal choices Trump has made. I've numerous times here said that he's sleazy, acts unpresidential, etc. I do agree with many of the policies he's trying to enact. If you would take the time to read posts instead of painting us all with the same wide brush you'd see that. There are Republicans who want to throw the DACA kids out of the country. I don't. I am a Christian first and I think this country is better than that. I also believe we have laws that must be respected. So green cards only, no citizenship, no getting to bring in millions more through their citizenship. That gives them all the rights of citizenship except to vote or hold office. Which is at the crux of the matter. Democrats want the votes. And Dems want to keep the border open to bring in more potential voters, just as some Republicans want the cheap labor. At any rate the issue, as many issues are, is complex and deserves more than "you people are all...".
You actually think before you believe in something and are not cowered by others that apply heat to those beliefs, that is an admirable quality. The admirable qualities are thinking and then loyalty to your conclusion.

vantexan

So instead of looking at a career in totality, considering whether a person's track record is worthy of your vote, you look for anything in his past to latch onto to destroy him if he's on the opposite side of your politics. Reminds me of the army the Media sent to Wasilla, AK to dig up dirt on Sarah Palin. Personal growth, forgiveness, non of that factors into your world view because you've got your gotcha moment. Meanwhile a candidate with negative issues too numerous to list here is considered worthy by you to be our next President but you don't extend that generosity to the opposition's deeply flawed candidate. And cover for her while talking about Republicans covering for Moore as the height of hypocrisy. We want the same thing you want, a candidate who will advocate our viewpoint on current issues. If while in office he can't control himself he should be removed. Expecting candidates with no personal flaws in their history would reduce the available candidates to nearly zero.

floridays

Careful, IWBF is jealous of our bromance. :tt1:
I saw that, but he has made or is trying to define responses to fit his view where I don't feel comfortable with giving an honest response to your statement. That is what the left does, they try to stifle dissenting thought through various means.

moreluck

golden ticket member

The UConn event went off without a hitch......they barred the public and that's where the trouble usually comes from. The students weren't traumatized. There was a speaker from the other side too.