Matt Gaetz

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You are the only one pushing the QAnon conspiracy theory that our intelligence agencies are behind the right wing msm spreading Russia propaganda.

You didn't make that argument when you wrote Faux News/RT. Therefore you accepted my premise by default, thus suggesting that the Intelligence community is behind what you believe to be pro-russia propaganda. Try to keep up with what you're arguing.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You don't realize that applies to you.
2152BE07-410C-4CEA-83E1-3B2E5A3AB321.gif

Box Ox

Breaking! Gaetz is still a slimy pedophile! Lol
You only believe that because CNN told you to. You know CNN is fake news and you not only don't care, you approve and help spread the lies.
His boy is ratting him out. Lol
How's that indictment coming along?

Anyone?

“The Justice Department is ending its sex trafficking investigation into Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., without charging the congressman with any crimes, his attorneys and congressional office told NBC News.

“We have just spoken with the DOJ and have been informed that they have concluded their investigation into Congressman Gaetz and allegations related to sex trafficking and obstruction of justice and they have determined not to bring any charges against him,” Gaetz attorneys Marc Mukasey and Isabelle Kirshner said in a statement.”

“The Justice Department is ending its sex trafficking investigation into Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., without charging the congressman with any crimes, his attorneys and congressional office told NBC News.

“We have just spoken with the DOJ and have been informed that they have concluded their investigation into Congressman Gaetz and allegations related to sex trafficking and obstruction of justice and they have determined not to bring any charges against him,” Gaetz attorneys Marc Mukasey and Isabelle Kirshner said in a statement.”
The Deep State wins again.