Matt Gaetz

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Faux/RT News.

Are you saying our intelligence agents are behind what you believe to be Russian disinformation from RT News? Clearly they have people at Faux News spreading propaganda about Ukraine, trying to push us into WWIII, but I'm curious to hear your explanation for the CIA and FBI pushing pro Russia Propaganda.

vantexan

Are you saying our intelligence agents are behind what you believe to be Russian disinformation from RT News? Clearly they have people at Faux News spreading propaganda about Ukraine, trying to push us into WWIII, but I'm curious to hear your explanation for the CIA and FBI pushing pro Russia Propaganda.
Who are the people at FOX trying to push us into WWIII?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Who are the people at FOX trying to push us into WWIII?

I thought pretty much everyone but Carlson, but that's besides the point. The subject is that the intelligence agencies mostly are the media. I was wondering if that guy who brought up fox and RT could explain why he thought our intelligence agencies would be behind spreading what he thinks is pro-russia propaganda.

I thought pretty much everyone but Carlson, but that's besides the point. The subject is that the intelligence agencies mostly are the media. I was wondering if that guy who brought up fox and RT could explain why he thought our intelligence agencies would be behind spreading what he thinks is pro-russia propaganda.
You are the only one pushing the QAnon conspiracy theory that our intelligence agencies are behind the right wing msm spreading Russia propaganda.

vantexan

I watch them all every night and through much of the day. I don't see any siding with Putin or pushing for sending in troops. They're mostly just going after Biden for making serious gaffes that could provoke Putin.

rickyb

I watch them all every night and through much of the day. I don't see any siding with Putin or pushing for sending in troops. They're mostly just going after Biden for making serious gaffes that could provoke Putin.
buddy u need to turn channel zero off

go on the internet including youtube even though it censors, and find some real journalists. whats wrong with you